Cast video: SD - Seth Porter, SD - Christoper
Name: Seth and Christoper

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 219 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 47 s

Genre: Anal, Bareback, Black, Interviews
Description: These two friends with benefits are very close. They've been together about four years. Now, living in San Diego, they wanted to film what's been going on behind closed doors. On SDBoy.com, buddies are fine, but buddies with benefits, do so much more. Seth has filmed with me before. Christopher, a personal trainer, is up for some fun, and us watching.

Seth and Christopher kiss and caress. As they strip, take note of the personal trainer's fine body; Seth's admiring it as well. Christopher's cock is out and devoured by Seth; they continue kissing and fondling one another. Seth then mounts Christopher and settles on top of his nice cock. After a bit of "giddy up," Christopher takes over and pumps from underneath; Seth moans, "fuck me." The top then tells Seth to, "ride that dick." The bottom is happy to comply as shown by the close up camera work; I do like to capture every inch.

Christopher then has Seth up on his knees as he takes him from behind, "yeah, spread those legs" Christopher demands. The two go at a harder, faster pace now; Christopher's gorgeous ass undulates as he takes Seth, deeper. Seth is panting and moaning from the penetration. They then go side by side; the top definitely has enough meat to reach. Seth seems to love this position as he now tugs at himself. A nice shot from above shows the intensity of their bond, "Oh fuck, oh shit" whimpers Seth.

Christopher pulls out and puts Seth in a missionary fashion in order to reach every inch of his hole; the top then bends over to kiss his partner. Seth continues to moan, "oh yeah" as he pulls at himself. The pair then sits side by side to masturbate. Christopher is the first to unload; nice dollops of jizz ooze out. Seth is next as he spreads his legs and thrusts; cum splashes up on his stomach and groin. When I ask them, 'when's the next time you're hooking up?' Seth answers, "tomorrow." You have got to appreciate these two SDBoys who put so much into their friendship.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Seth and Christoper - 219 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10777 секунды с 9 запросами