View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 08:19 AM   #3349
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Andi James - Andi Gets What She Wants (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Andi James
Genres: Milf, Big Tits
Video language: English

"Sometimes I have to have it right away and sometimes they initiate," said Andi James, a 56-year-old divorcee and mom. Here, Andi wants to have it right away, but the guy definitely moves right in to suck her big tits. Andi sucks his cock and balls before he fucks her, and he fucks her long and hard.
Sports? "I studied dance at university and my favorite teams are the Boston Red Sox and L.A. Lakers.
Hobbies? "Sexercising, traveling, dining and dancing."

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7121kbps
Audio: 197kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Andi James - Andi Gets What She Wants (2022)

Always Ready To Play - Hardcore Hardcore Facial

Cast: Sophia Gently
Genres: Big Naturals ,Petite ,Asian
Video language: English

Not only is Sophia Gently an absolute babe with one of the best tans we've ever seen and a great body-nice rack and great ass-but she is incredibly sexy and a lot of fun-as she says, she's "always ready to play"-and that she does. Sometimes nasty, sometimes playful-she is one of the most passionate girls we have seen. This petite loves to be stuffed-watch her have her mouth and throat stuffed, the space between those great tits stuffed, and her tight pussy stuffed, as she gets fucked hard and deep in every position. She can hardly wait and is very grateful for the facial that she gets at the end!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 415.9 MB

Download Always Ready To Play - Hardcore Hardcore Facial
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10204 секунды с 9 запросами