Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lena crux Stockwell

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Crux Dreams
Genres: Bondage, Punish, Tie
Video language: English
Russian slave girl lena extreme crux tied hard punishment in woods.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:39
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 135.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena crux

Hard Tied New Beautifull Unreal Mega Cool Exclusive Collection. Part 2. Commiskey

Release Year: 2022
She likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is "resting" right on the points of them. The painful clamps on her pussy have her almost hyperventilating while she tries to keep it together. A quick single tailing to her slit has her blubbering almost immediately.

Total size: 5.5 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Tied New Beautifull Unreal Mega Cool Exclusive Collection. Part 2.

Double Cuffed Jensen

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed
Two kinky goth girl extreme Double Cuffed, metal bondage action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14667kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 635.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Cuffed

Extreme Scenes with Kymberly Totowa

Kymberly has always been willing to try anything that I've come up with...She has a great attitude and is the type of person who puts herself fully into whatever she chooses to do, which is a very healthy submissive perspective...She does have limits...she doesnt do sex with men for money, which is the only reason you dont see me stuffing my fingers inside her...she doesnt see BDSM as sexually intimate...she sees it as an experience beyond sex, which is also another good perspective for a serious submissive...What it all means is that I get to try extreme rigs and predicaments that I don't approach other models with, and we end up with some really outrageous and rare content...this was just one of those days and it was my pleasure.
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Scenes with Kymberly

Hunter Shinhopple

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Hunter likes it in her butt. She's not the type of woman to just ask for it. He's going to have to just do it. First he leaves her in the cage for a while. Like an animal she hangs there. When he finally comes to her it's a relief. He touches her holes and plays with her feet. There's nowhere she can go to get away from his touch. Then again she secretly wants his fingers inside her asshole. It's not long before he's going in and it's nice and tight. A finger isn't enough for her hole. Mr Pogo finds his way inside her behind. When the cage swings she gets fucked by the stick below her. Of course he makes her swing on it herself. A nice little ass fucking before he torments her.
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunter

HdT Beverly Hills - Catch Elida

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Beverly Hills made the mistake of having a conversation with Sister Dee. It is for that reason Beverly found herself rolling around in the grass bound tightly with a sanitary pad in her mouth.
Sister Dee and her man delight as they drag Beverly's helpless body into their barn. Beverly squirms and strains against them, but Dee has prepared her too well for their party.
Beverly is prey and they toy with her. They pull at her and drag her around the floor. They spread her legs so wide there's nothing stopping them from touching her sweet slit.
They take turns causing her pain, giving her orgasms, and fucking her. She makes a great party favor.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Beverly Hills - Catch

Darina – 6 kilos Johnston City

Locked in her 4.5 kilos (belt and extreme collar), Darina would have to try to make it till the next morning. I was a little concerned about her, but every time I went to check up on her she was so cheerful and positive I couldn’t believe it!
She asked me if she could go to the toilet. There was a little bit of a language barrier, so I don’t think she fully understood the Challenge was that the belt would NOT come off even once until the next morning. Much to her surprise, I gave her the key to the small padlock on the belts very unique secondary shield. It can hinge open, revealing the vaginal slot through which Darina would have to pee. Instead of being upset, Darina thought this was hilariously funny.
When she came back from the toilet, I had another surprise waiting for her: a pair of Clejuso model 15 heavyweight handcuffs. These cuffs are about 1.5 kilos, bringing the total amount of metal locked onto young Darina to 6 kilograms! That’s a lot of metal! Darina did not even hesitate. She locked the cuffs onto her wrists immediately. Well, she asked me if I was sure I had a key, to which I replied ‘maybe…’ Darina just smiled and tested the weight of these new cuffs on her wrists.
Then she just kept doing what she loves most: taking selfies. Like most girls in a Chastity Deal, taking selfies is basically what Darina will do all day. She showed me a few nice ones of her in all this metal. I wonder where she was sending those pictures, because they weren’t exactly Instagram proof! Oh well, it seems Darina is perfectly fine. But she will have to sleep, shower, etc too, so she is not done yet, she has a long time to go in this heavy gear!
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14634kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 765.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina – 6 kilos

Время генерации страницы 0.04768 секунды с 9 запросами