View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 05:25 AM   #25322
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kymberly Jane - First Time for Everything South Walpole

Kymberly came by last week to shoot a bit of bondage fun. It was late in the day and she asked if we could do one of those "Hitachi Magic Wand scenes". Yeah, I can't really make this stuff up- well, I could, but then everyone wouldn't believe half the stuff, so I have always made it a sort of goal to be honest here. Anyway, this wasn't a hard decision to make. The basic deal is that although Kymberly has one of these vibrators, she doesn't use it much - and when she has in the past, it has been one of those one and done sort of deals. She really had no idea what was coming. First, I strapped her down and made sure she could get away. Hell, I made sure she couldn't move (very tight straps). Then I positioned the vibrator just right (and actually this can be tricky, but in this case, it worked perfectly) so that it hit the right spot and she couldn't get away from it regardless of how much she struggled. Then I turned it on and let it run.
You will see the video and understand that she really had no conception of what this sort of bondage is all about - welcome to the Cafe I say! She didn't really know how many times she came, but I think it was four or five - which for a girl that is a one and done sort of gal, well, it is a bit of a mind blower... enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 446.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kymberly Jane - First Time for Everything

Lew Rubens Alpha Productions Mega Hot New Vip Cool Collection. Part 6. Magna

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Right after the first tie of her bondage date, Ashley asks Lew if he has ever seen Chinese style bondage. Lew says he has. Ashley asks for some. Lew - of course - agrees. Lew offers a slightly smaller gag since the last one pushed her limits. Ashley agrees

Total size: 9.7 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens Alpha Productions Mega Hot New Vip Cool Collection. Part 6.

Malena Morgan - Torrid Tales Of Costume Bondage, sc.3 1080p Shaktoolik

Studio: FM Concepts
Cast: Malena Morgan
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Hot enough to entice a sultan, Malena Morgan promises to fulfill everyone's fantasies after the skimpily-clad and sandaled harem girl is tied up and cleave-gagged by her master!
Duration: 9:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malena Morgan - Torrid Tales Of Costume Bondage, sc.3 1080p

Chastity cuffs Jerusalem

Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed
Super sexy brunette model in chastity amazing cuffed action.
Duration: 5:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 588.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity cuffs

Discipline in Russia Scene 42 Clifton Park

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip
Duration: 50:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Scene 42

Sexy slave Coral captured and enraptured Lynco

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Coral
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Coral is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.
Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy slave Coral captured and enraptured

Dog training school Aultman

A new Master's in town - Carlos E. adopt his most sadistic glory. With two slave girls he explores the capacity of both pain horny lustful sluts. Whether with steel anal drill, power-strip or bondage session - these 2 obedient girls has never been so mistreated. The true lovers of hardcore Bdsm action will appreciate also pissing, hot wax or whips games.
Duration: 1:47:48
Video: 688x384, AVC (H.264), 1022kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 960.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dog training school

Время генерации страницы 0.04859 секунды с 9 запросами