View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 05:23 AM   #25316
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lizanne – double plugged Haddam

When Lizanne was here for her promo team Casting, she had to be in her belt for a few hours to see if she could get used to it. She did not have much time, as BoundCon was in a few weeks, and she needed to get as much time in her hip style My-Steel as possible!
So she was wandering around my studio until she found the pink room, where I laid out a couple of surprises for her. First of all, she noticed the keys to her belt, and she was happy! But there were two more things on the bed: a My-Steel vaginal plug and a (not so small) jewel butt plug! Instead of running away, Lizanne was very much intrigued and up for the Challenge! What a girl!
She unlocked her belt, inserted the vaginal plug in the slotted shield, and put it aside for a moment. Because the anal plug was going to be inserted first (locking the chastity belt over it). Lots of lubes and a little moan, and the big plug was inside her. So pretty! She wasted no time and slid the My-Steel back on, with another little moan, as the vaginal plug went deep inside her. Locking herself in again was a nice moment. Such a small belt and such a gorgeous girl, now with two metal plugs inside her!
I let her enjoy her plugged situation for a while, taking the keys with me. When I returned some time later, she was still on the bed, squirming and wriggling (trying get some stimulation from the plugs). When she unlocked herself (it was time to go home, sadly), she forgot the anal plug and kept wearing that one for a while until I reminded her about it! That was funny! Lizanne is one of my favorite Chastity Babes ever, she is so into chastity and submission, it’s natural to her! And to think that she will join my team of Chastity Babes at BoundCon Munich, with top bondage models Pling and Cobie… it will be awesome!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lizanne – double plugged

Karmen Karma, Wenona Split Decisions Madison Heights

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Karmen Karma, Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
It loosens her up a bit so that when he stands her up she isn't expecting the corporal punishment that comes next. She figured that orgasms would come last and she was home free. Not the case.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karmen Karma, Wenona Split Decisions

Lilyanna - Excited Atoka

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself.
He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming.
She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilyanna - Excited

Iona Grace Casa Blanca

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Every girl that comes to visit us at Infernal Restraints has the same thing to say. Metal bondage makes them feel more vulnerable, more helpless, and more horny.
Meet Iona Grace. She is a big tittied, fine piece of ass that feels exactly the same way. She isn't getting enough BDSM in her daily life. Her day to day sex isn't exciting enough. Well, we have got exactly what she needs.
It starts off with a warm up that would probably be too much for most girls. OT has her standing in the center of the room on a pair of high heels, desperately trying to keep her balance. He whips her, fondles her, and cuts away her clothing, all of the things that trigger her deepest fantasies and make her dripping wet.
Duration: 54:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iona Grace

Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 2 Lock Springs

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain…Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master in a blinding fashion. And when given the choice of more vibrator or a good flogging, Cherie inevitably chooses the vibe. She'll get the whip.
Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 184.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 2

Jenni C - Afternoon punishment in blue Terrasini

The gorgeous Jenni C tied to the bed, spread eagle style! The color coordination of her panties and the rope is fabulous! She is completely helpless and defenseless, but that doesn’t stop her from struggling!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 166.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenni C - Afternoon punishment in blue

Insex - Selfvoter San Remo

She sitting beside a table, fondling ropes, expectant. Kirby locked in metal box, is a breast, a leg, a tongue, some appendage tied off outside a metal box and tortured. Anna exudes innocent confidence until the rope tightens about her neck. She wilts. The hogtie is unsparing. She whines. He makes it tighter. She is dragged from the box and bound. Suspended by her hair.
Format: avi
Duration: 49:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1120kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 459.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Selfvoter

Время генерации страницы 0.12204 секунды с 9 запросами