View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 08:22 AM   #85
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Greg's Post Orgasm Milking Encino

Tied to a chair, muscular, handsome and hung Greg is having his big, hard cock slowly stroked by Chic as he gasps, pants and shudders with the intense pleasure. Chic is taking him on a slow, tormenting ride. When Greg is desperate for release, Chic gradually increases the pace, stopping short at the edge a few times to add to Greg's frustration, building up his load. His muscles strain as he waits for permission but ultimately looses control and shoots a big load without permission. Of course he pays the price with a long, post orgasm milking on his very sensitive cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:40
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 686kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 157.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greg's Post Orgasm Milking

Intense Blow Job Porsgrunn

New model Ryan is a 33 year old, straight guy, 6'1" and 190 lbs, lean and cut with a big dick and naturally smooth body. He hasn't cum for 9 days, having saved it for us, so he was more than ready. I went down on his cock and gave him a really slow, relentless blowjob, driving him wild with arousal and longing until he was thrusting, trembling, shuddering and moaning, straining every muscle in his body, trying to cum with my slow, tormenting blow job. He finally shot his huge, 9 day load into my mouth in an intense orgasm.
Duration: 26:06
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 573kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 144.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intense Blow Job

Tormenting Emanuel by Mouth Beddgelert

I had Emanuel tied to the massage table, his lean, toned body, natural six pac and long hard cock looking so sexy. I licked his nipples, abs and full, heavy balls, then his rock hard cock. We were alone with the camera on the tripod, no rush, and I had plenty of time to torment him with my slow, relentless mouth. His arousal and frustration grew gradually, until he was struggling to go over the edge. I slowly milked a load from him with my demanding mouth, making him surrender his straight-boy load to me.
Duration: 32:55
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 525kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 171.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormenting Emanuel by Mouth

Dillon Tormented Thrall

Dillon is our favorite model these days, we just can't get enough of him. He's tall, lean, cute as hell, and hung, bi-sexual and always so horny. Chic tied him to the massage table and drove him wild, licking his neck, ears and nipples, sucking and stroking his hard cock. Poor Dillon was desperate, going crazy with lust, writhing and moaning, begging for permission, and Chic was so mean, working in slow motion, while Dillon panted and pleaded. When Chic finally allowed him to cum, he shot a huge load everywhere, hitting Chic and the wall behind him.
Duration: 29:00
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 635kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 171.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon Tormented

Dildo Edging - Part 2 Lexington

Chic continues to torment young James with unbearable pleasure, sucking and stroking his cock, licking his nipples and vigorously fucking him deep with a dildo until he's in pleasure overload. He starts warning Chic, "you're gonna make me cum" and Chic continues to deny him, preferring the control he has over the desperately aroused young man. He continues to take him to the edge and keeping him there, begging and denied, on an emotional roller coaster, until he's finally allowed to cum, spraying cum everywhere. Then he torments his poor, sensitive, spent cock.
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 820.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dildo Edging - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.09544 секунды с 9 запросами