View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 07:46 AM   #2283
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Live Bondage Show December 20, 2012 Part 4 – Hair Tied Strappado

Live Bondage Show December 20, 2012 Part 4 – Hair Tied Strappado

Tired, weak, exhausted, and nearing my end, and my Punisher is STILL on me but that’s OK because I can’t get enough of him either. From one position to the next, he thinks of another delicious predicament to throw me in. This time, while my hair is tied tightly with rope, he pulls me into an excruciating strappado and ties my hair back – fucks me up every time he does it! He admires the way my body tolerates the pain for a minute… having me turn in place so he can view every beautiful angle. I thought this was enough since I had to keep stopping to give myself a little break. I begged to get out but he wasn’t done with me just yet. He untied my hair from above my arms and quickly pulled me down and tied my hair to my knees this time and OMG I wanted out immediately! At this point, I could hardly stand anymore and I needed a break but my Punisher refused while I continued to plead. Once again, he barks his demands and I do as he says until he finally breaks out the chair for what I want to believe it’s for a rest period but I’m sure his intentions are other wise.
GENRE:

Size: 105 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 640 | Duration: 16 min 24 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11247 секунды с 9 запросами