LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Work From Home Saranac

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Video language: English
Tristan Hunter is filming his hookups in order to make some quick cash. With his boyfriend's blessing, the slender muscle king steps outside their relationship to record a flip-fuck threesome with Beau Butler and Zario Travezz. Surrounded by multiple ring lights and cameras, Beau's furry cock barebacks Zario's hairy hole and Tristan's smooth cheeks before Tristan's girthy dick invades Zario's ass. As Zario rides Tristan's stiff member, Beau toys with the top's hole and makes sure to suck off Tristan's cock whenever it slips out of Zario's bubble butt. Beau is now the only man in the room who hasn't bottomed for someone's dick, but Zario has set out to fix that issue. After pumping the thick stud's ass with his heavy cock, Zario shoots his warm load all over Beau's junk as Tristan drowns Beau's face with his cum. Zario goes in to lick up every last drop of fresh seed on Beau's naked body as the hunk finishes himself off and cums all over his own meaty hand.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work From Home

Road Work Ahead El Arrayan

Release Year: 2009
Studio: man's art
Cast: Kawan Silveira Paul Bruckmann Kriss Stahl Phillipp Dante Alexander Checkov Tomas Dvorak
Genres: Euro International Twink Anal
Man’s Art, Road Work Ahead, offers five hardcore scenes, with Criss Cross, Tomas Dworak and Philipp Dante, making their debut in the video, which depicts men at work on construction sites. Kriss Stahl effects a comeback to gay adult work in a fisting threesome. Kawan Silveira and Alexandar Checkov also appear.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:52:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1476kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road Work Ahead

Spellbound Cummandos Goree

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Oldrich Smidl, Radoslav Plavcko, Martin Hlavacs, Marian Kovac, Vaclav Kubant, Jiri Suchanek, Frantisek Svach, Jiri Zilkes
Genres: Twinks, Muscles, Military, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Threesome, Cumshot
Hot, hungry, hung mule stud Europeanmandos pillage and plunder horny, cute, sexy, Euro boys in a private cabin in the woods. Themandos search for one of their own who has escaped the military authority and find him hiding in the cabin. Determined to punish his escape themandos are surprised by the turn of events as the Warlocks of the cabin the hunkymandos to fuck each other in frenzied, frantic fury.
Duration: 1:33:37
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1102kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 898.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spellbound Cummandos

2 Monster Black Cocks For Muscle Louis Ricaute Waucoma

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Louis Ricaute, Patrick Grau, Devon Lebron
Genres: Big Cock, Blow Job, Interracial, Black, Muscle, Bareback, Anal Sex, Jerk Off, Cum Shot, Threesomes, Groups
Expert at taking some of the biggest raw cocks, Louis Ricaute was ready for the BBC challenge. Timtales Exclusives Devon Lebron and Patrick Grau bareback his hole without mercy. They both raw fuck every holes of his body. It’s another Timtales pig roast for this holiday season!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8473kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Monster Black Cocks For Muscle Louis Ricaute

Cubano En Plan Direct Gene Autry

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Julien, Souann, Alex Franrey, Kaï, Lazzaro Ramirez, Marco Dilucca, Hugo, Kaïs, Eliot, Sahaj, Emilien
Genres: Latin Men, Black Men, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Rough Sex, Threeway, Horsehung, Big Loads, Big Balls, Big Cocks
No introduction Cubano, Latino to 23 cm. Discovered in Double Kiffe, Power star well-hung, this guy is a cult. One of the ever hungry nature of good ass fucked. You will find in this DVD his best direct planes: at the hotel, in the cellar or in a backroom. Apagné assets mates out normeme Souann or trios for Lazzaro unleashed alone or with passive or Sahaj offertsme Kais. He also likes the fucking guys virilsme Emilien or Marco DiLucca in action. Soe test the performance of the Cuban TTBM direct in his best shots!
Cubano fucks french bottoms With His monster cock!
Duration: 2:22:10
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1955kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cubano En Plan Direct

Slurpin' Jizz vol.2 Bennettsville

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Caedon Chase, Ty, Joey Sommers, Nick Piston, Eric Borden, Rhett Hengst, Chad, Jason Summers, Tom
Genres: Amateur, Oral, Cumshots, Gloryhole, Threeways
Slurpin 'Jizz 2 , is a major Treasure Island Media hit, and it's an incredibly hot, raunchy and delicious cum eating extravaganza. I rarely get as hot and horned up as I do when I watch their DVDs, and this one is no exception! Paul Morris and crew have out-done themselves on this one.
This is 100 minutes of load after full load of cum being pumped and dumped into guys mouths. Guys, it doesn't get any hotter than this DVD if you like watching hot cum shooting into mouths.
Every man in this film is appealing. There wasn't one guy in SJ2 who didn't turn me on, and there are all sorts of men here. Sometimes in these gonzo-style videos, the men are so piggy and raunchy that unless you're into tons of body piercing and tattoos they won't hold any appeal. This DVD however, not only brings you hot pierced and tatted guys, but also a goodly number of "guy next door" types. I'm one of those "guy next door" types of guys and this DVD was refreshing to watch. I see that I can be a cum loving pig, too, without having to look like a human pin cushion.
Among the reas I like Treasure Island Media (and there are plenty) is that their videos are raw, unscripted, unchoreographed, and unpolished. Director Paul Morris just turns on the cameras and follows the guys' spontaneous action without edits, splices and dices to the footage. They don't try to scenes into something that they're not. Some studios are known for drive toward beauty and perfection, which is great for them. But Treasure Island is known for keeping it real and creating films that almost everyone can relate to, and I Love that! It's real sex, real men, real raunchy and a real good time!
Duration: 1:46:21
Video: 480x352, XviD, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slurpin' Jizz vol.2

Cummin' Inside 2 West Paris

Cast: Esteban Orive, Nate Stetson, Alejandro Vez, Sean Knight, Luca Duran, Ricky Alamo, Harvey Stone, Markus Isaacs, Cris Knight, Seth Knight, Luke Harding, Romero Santos
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Rimming, Threesome, Bareback
You know that warm, feeling you get when some hot, big cock blows a load inside of you? Well let’s do it again. Five scenes featuring guys getting sucked, fucked and more importantly loaded up to the max
Duration: 1:38:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3205kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cummin' Inside 2

Время генерации страницы 0.07897 секунды с 9 запросами