Old 08-13-2022, 06:34 AM   #13478
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bound Muscle vol.1 The Gauntlet Mineral Point

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Steel Mill Media
Cast: Joe Giovanni, Erik Kelso, Franco Dax, Rex Knight, Joseph Draggon, The Xtinguisher, Endzone
Genres: BDSM, Muscle Men, Bondage, Hardtied, Leather
The Gauntlet. Four chambers of diabolical restraint. Four muscled men, each with something to prove. Each enters their chamber to be tied up, and tested in two rounds of restrictive bondage and sadistic tease.Round 1: Escape the trial of the Chamber, where the only salvation is a key frozen in a block of ice and just out of reach. Hogties. Rubber straps. Locked chains. The weak are culled. The strong move on.Round 2: Erik Kelso, tied to a fire ladder, waits to face the sadistic cock-and-ball tease of the Xtinguisher. Franco Dax, lashed to a steel cross, suffers as his nipples are clamped, weighted and flogged by Endgame. Who will submit first?There can be only one winner, and some men will do anything in order to be the sole Champion of the Gauntlet.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 594.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Muscle vol.1 The Gauntlet

Ryan and Chic Fyffe

Chic has tall, lean Ryan tied to the massage table for a long, teasing hand job. He leisurely strokes and sucks his hard cock while fondling his firm, smooth body. Ryan starts to shudder, twitch and wiggle, his muscles flexing and his breathing is loud and labored. He becomes increasingly aroused, desperate to cum, you can see it on his face and in his body language. Chic takes him right to the brink, then stops, leaving him breathless and frustrated, more desperate than ever. Then he picks up the pace and rewards him with an intense orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5797kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan and Chic

BoySM: Bounded Slaveboys getting hard BDSM (3 Scenes) Libby

Release Year: 2009
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: straight male discipline, hard whipping, spanking, wax, bdsm 4 money
Video language: German
Main Scene from pics you will find at last scene in the video file
scene 1
a dominant turk master in tight rubber give a hard sex- and punisment drill to a young slave incl. a very hard fucking and raw spanking
scene 2
a young muscle slave is bounded in a pillory and gets caning from a master man
scene 3
young boy in rubber (main pictures) gets a cellar session from a tall leather master incl. spanking and clamps, the master is also riding on the boy.
Format: MPEG
Duration: 39:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2, 9195kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoySM: Bounded Slaveboys getting hard BDSM (3 Scenes)

Slugged in the Speedo Ferrum

I don’t know if it was the storm or the tent or what, but a rush of emotions came over me.
Duration: 38:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 882kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 276.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slugged in the Speedo

Dildo Edging - Part 2 Hepzibah

Chic continues to torment young James with unbearable pleasure, sucking and stroking his cock, licking his nipples and vigorously fucking him deep with a dildo until he's in pleasure overload. He starts warning Chic, "you're gonna make me cum" and Chic continues to deny him, preferring the control he has over the desperately aroused young man. He continues to take him to the edge and keeping him there, begging and denied, on an emotional roller coaster, until he's finally allowed to cum, spraying cum everywhere. Then he torments his poor, sensitive, spent cock.
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 820.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dildo Edging - Part 2

Tommy's Dilemma Omena

Tommy is tied to a chair, his big, hard cock in my hand, and he has a dilemma. This feels so good, should he cum and end it, or try to postpone the ultimate pleasure a little longer to enjoy the handjob and blowjob. I lightly lick his nipple and tight abs while stroking and sucking his big cock. The pleasure is obvious on his face, and he makes a valiant effort to hold back. Eventually I have my way and milked a load from him as he gasped and panted and shot on my hand.
Duration: 26:23
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 538kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 139.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy's Dilemma

Academy Men - Top Cops II Rage Cedar Rapids

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Academy Men
Cast: Sarge, Rigger, Hunter and assorted off duty military personnel
Genres: Fetish, Bondage, Uniforms, BDSM Sadism & Masochism, Rubber
Rigger is an Army Airborne Ranger trained to deal with any situation. Sarge is a streetwise New York City cop experienced in dealing with criminals, hoodlums and thugs. Deputy Hunter is former Army, tough-as-nails and able to take more than even he can dish out.Hunter meets Rigger and decides to join the Top Cops Team with or without Sarge and Rigger's consent. Kidnapping a victim to work over, Hunter attempts to prove his worth to Sarge and Rigger. When that doesn't work, he resorts to more drastic measures. The resulting struggle for power and dominance brings RAGE boiling to the surface.
Includes deleted scenes and outtakes.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:50:24
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Academy Men - Top Cops II Rage

Время генерации страницы 0.03550 секунды с 9 запросами