Old 08-13-2022, 05:56 AM   #25312
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Angst of Ashley Part Three- Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers Cusseta

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Tits like the ones on Ashley Graham are not easy to find. They are so large, beautiful and best of all, sensitive. She seems almost impervious to every other type of pain. Not on her chest, though. It is like she has a pair of targets painted there.
PD even has a milking machine for those udders of hers. The marks that it leaves look like a pair of bulls eyes. The kind that PD is going to try to hit with his cane a little bit later.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 457.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Angst of Ashley Part Three- Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

TA Worship 2007-2013 - Tickle & Tease Videos, Part 14 Paola

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 13.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TA Worship 2007-2013 - Tickle & Tease Videos, Part 14

Dildo handjob Halstead

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed
Skinny girl Dildo handjob, ball gagged and cuffed extreme action.
Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19730kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 758.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dildo handjob

No Escape - Bound Heat Ljusdal

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Bound Heat
Two Eastern European communist chicks have stolen some emeralds from the Nazis during WWII and are on the run. One gets captured by this lesbian Nazi chick and tortured into revealing the location of the gems. The other escapes to her cousin's house, but her cousin turns out to be pretty messed up and blackmails the girl into becoming her personal slave in return for not turning her over to the Gestapo. The cousin also makes the girl tell her where the emeralds are hidden. When the Nazi chick gets to the place where the emeralds are supposed to be stashed, she finds that they have already been taken by the cousin. Conveniently though, the cousin has left a map to her house at the site (good move) and so the Nazi and the first girl decide to track them down. The cousin and her slave make a break for it, with the emeralds hidden in a rather uncomfortable place. Will they be able to avoid capture by the lesbian Nazi? Will the Russian army get there in time to save them? Will there be a ridiculous amount of gratuitous nudity? Only one way to find out.
Not being able to escape certain dangers in the war's end, a beautiful young woman will soon learn the lessons of survival, how hide hide friends, and keep her enemies as close as possible - especially beautiful ones.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:05
Video: 720x400, XviD, 2109kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape - Bound Heat

Alice Thedford

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. “Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice

Brooke Bliss (The Bliss of Bondage) Exchange

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Brooke Bliss
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Bondage can be done in a myriad of ways. It can be extremely tight, it can be elaborate, it can be done to contort the body in uncomfortable and even painful ways. For Brooke there is a certain bliss in the predicament of bondage. She's pulled up and down. She's pulled from side to side. Her leg is pulled up exposing her sensitive cunt. There's bliss in how vulnerable she is in this position. The vibrator takes her to a deeper state of bliss. The bliss of agony is irresistible. Brooke is suspended. At first she has a box, but it's kicked out from under her and she swings freely.
Duration: 37:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Bliss (The Bliss of Bondage)

Aubrey – Chastity Deal at home Nunnelly

After belting and collaring Aubrey in her own home, we tried the High Heel Enforcers for a while. They need a little work still, so I took them off because I did not want Aubrey to get hurt. I handcuffed her in front, and then I locked leg irons on her, and she just went about her business in her home while I filmed her.
She is such an amazing girl to watch! Perfect figure for chastity, with her incredible butt and perky boobs. Aubrey is very positive too, she would probably never give up during a Chastity Deal, she is just a very happy girl, no matter what Challenges I throw at her.
Aubrey did have some trouble adjusting to her handcuffs and leg irons, she is clearly not used to being at home in cuffs. Opening a cupboard, turning on the tap while holding a glass, making the bed, it is all a bit harder in cuffs. Just watch her shuffle around in her heels doing her daily things, knowing she would be in this metal gear for at least a day. Sure, most girls do it for the money and it is a big motivator, but I felt like Aubrey is really into this. She loves a good challenge, especially if she can look sexy doing it!
Duration: 8:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14763kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 969.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubrey – Chastity Deal at home

Время генерации страницы 0.02568 секунды с 9 запросами