View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 05:22 PM   #2280
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Asiana in Peril Part 2 – Spit Slippin

Asiana in Peril Part 2 – Spit Slippin

After being told to kick my heels off, I remain on the very tips of my toes in pain and anguish to get out of this strappado. I could feel my arms going numb so I knew they were already that purple color and the crotch rope tightly wrapped around my pussy wasn’t helping either. A short while later, my Punisher finally gives my arms a break but not without adding something else in place to make up for that little bit of relief. He loops the noose around my neck and now I balance on my toes but try hard to stand still as every time I pull away from the hanging rope, the tighter the noose gets. Punisher brings me back my pair of heels, removes the noose, and switches the ball gag that sits buried in my mouth for a slightly larger one in size. After manhandling me a bit, I’m told to get on my knees but not for the reason I’d hope for 😉 …instead, he lifts my arms up into a kneeling strappado but as I kneel, waiting for him to tie me up some more, my knees start sliding across the tile floor from all the drool that had dripped from my salivating mouth. I kick one leg in front of me to gain my balance and what was meant to benefit me, it only gave my Punisher another way to fuck me up!
GENRE:

Size: 104 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 640 | Duration: 16 min 28 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03244 секунды с 9 запросами