View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 12:33 PM   #2279
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Mizuna Kitten Tapped Out

Mizuna Kitten Tapped Out

It’s been a long while since Mizuna’s been around and every time she’s away for this long, it never goes well… at least not for her because Martin has no mercy.* Out of practice or not, she’s getting worked.* Since Martin knows I can be bound and gagged for a long period of time, this gives him the perfect opportunity to bind me up and leave me in the background while he pays closer attention to Mizuna.* Crushing both of our elbows in leather belts, I stand off to the side while Kitten gets chained in a standing position underneath the rack.* Slipping a penis gag into Mizuna’s mouth, then popping the big ball gag into mine.* By the look on Mizuna’s face and the sweat pouring from her face, I can see that she was struggling.* Struggling with her arms and now struggling with the gag.* After she’s had a good taste of the cock gag, Martin swaps it with a ball a little smaller than the one in my mouth and stands us side by side – left alone to suffer.* I was OK but Mizuna clearly wasn’t.* She was gone beyond herself and luckily for her, Martin recognized and removed her gag.* He wasn’t letting her out though.* Instead, she was instructed to sit in the corner.
GENRE:

Size: 238 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 | Duration: 35 min 31 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03082 секунды с 9 запросами