View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 11:09 AM   #529
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fallon West Gets Exposed. Des Plaines

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Fallon is trapped. Her hands are locked into cans and she can't pull them out. With her arms pulled out her butt is sticking straight out. She can't protect herself. OT takes advantage.
OT has a new straight jacket and a new leather hood. He makes Fallon wear them and now she's at his mercy again. With Fallon bundled up and her ass exposed she looks great.
Fallon needs to be spread and OT knows just how to do it. With her legs at 90 degree angles Fallon is rediculously exposed. OT puts the electrical clamps on her labia and turns up the juice till Fallon screams.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fallon West Gets Exposed.

Life With Dr Lomp Part 1 Kulm

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
An astonishing thing came to light during the domestic blow-job contest. Nike was biting about the cock put in her mouth passionately. Her prize was a brutal boob whipping session, which Nessie was watching looking worried. She can see in Lomp's eyes that she'ss be up next.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Life With Dr Lomp Part 1

Kiss Me Burson

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss Me

HdT The Cummings - Melody Cummings Cedar Valley

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Melody Cummings is not new to bondage, but she's new to us. She doesn't quite know what to make of our brand of bondage. She seems a bit nervous as the ropes go on and then she's excited. A ball gag keeps her from expressing herself.
She's good and tied and the vibrator takes up residence between her legs. She struggles to release, but it's so intense. So much stimulation. It's overwhelming. She strains and struggles in her bondage. She can only grunt with binder clips on her tongue.
Her tits are tied tight and she's flying through the air. Again the vibrator gives her no alternative. The floodgates open and she soaks the floor. It's a good day.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT The Cummings - Melody Cummings

The Training Continues Auke Bay

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Clips4Sale
She stands naked as directed, hands folded behind her back. Ready for inspection. She know she's going to continue her training as a sub. She's getting used to the idea that she will be trained and handled like object or a pet...depending on my mood. And she's ready. She knows there will some pain and discomfort involved. I sit and have her crawl to me. I put a steel collar and cuffs on her. The metal is cold and heavy and sends a message to her brain. So do the nipple clamps I attach. She endures the bite as they sink into her perky and sensitive nipples. Then I have her walk for me...in her high heels, nipple clamp chains swinging, with her head held high. I instruct her to get down on all fours, head down, ass to me. I tell her to back up till she's touching my legs with her exposed parts. I give her a two handed spanking. Then I tell her to follow me...crawling of course...to the bedroom. She kneels between my legs as I talk to her and tell her what to expect. I have her get up on the bed...Downward facing Slut Pose. I show her the three canes I plan to use. I let her choose which one first. I tease her...touching her with the tip...gently poking her slit. Then stroking her skin before giving her little taps. Those little taps get stronger...and pretty pink stripes begin to appear. I use all three on her...and she takes it well. Now back down on her knees as I cuff her hands behind her back. I have her lie on her back, legs spread open as I stand over her. She meets my gaze openly...bold, yet submissive. Comfortable in her submission. I reach between her legs and touch her pussy...only to give it a little spanking. As I smack it, her knees move instinctively to close and protect her pussy, but she keeps them spread wide. Of course it hurts. But the little quick slaps and the pressure from the rubs send conflicting messages to the sub's brain.
Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training Continues

Excelent Nice Mega Vip Magnificent Collection Amber Spank. Part 3. Shelburne

Release Year: 2022
This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session. When you get a group of attractive submissive girls with pert spankable bottoms and a gang of horny guys together in the upstairs of a pub in central on a Wednesday afternoon – there can only be one result – Spank Party.
Watch as these girls are subjected to spanking, crapping, tawsing and canning. Hear them scream as the heavy-handed guys lay spank after spank on their pert pink bums until they can take no more.

Total size: 5.3 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excelent Nice Mega Vip Magnificent Collection Amber Spank. Part 3.

Attachment Egilsstadir

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attachment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02906 секунды с 9 запросами