View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 07:39 AM   #194
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

IslandStuds Eros 1080p Zarasai

Tall Big 9" Eros is Back! Fingers Gaping Hole, Pees, Works, Jerks & Explodes as he Falls on Floor in Oregon!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IslandStuds Eros 1080p

IslandStuds Red Robert 1080p Hartsdale

Horny Ripped Bearded Red Robert is Back! Ginger Shows Gaping Hole x8, Big Swingin' Balls & Explosive Jizz Shot!
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6414kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IslandStuds Red Robert 1080p

Sweet Spy Algiers

Cast: Kenzy, Cameron
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Moaning, Shaved, Masturbation, Deep Throat, Kissing, Handjob, Cumshots, Russian, Smooth, Uncut, Twink
Video language: English
Kenzy, Cameron is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Kenzy, Cameron’s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Spy

Nasty Mitchellsburg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Diablo Fox, Element Eclipse, Evan Matthews, Ian Jay, Jaxon, Nick Forte, Ramon Steele
Genres: Oral , Anal Sex, Fisting, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Hairy, Dildos, Double Anal Penetration, Uncut Cocks, Masturbation Solo, Piercings, Rimming, Rough Sex, Tattoos
Not for the squeamish, this elbow-deep fisting flick is so filthy it's Nasty! Fisting bottoms hang from the ceiling like sides of beef, begging to be abused in Nasty, our most shocking, hardcore fetish flick ever. This cast of maniac fist-pigs suck on out-turned rosebuds then wrap their greased up paws around their 11 'cocks and shove them both deep into their partner's gaping holes, pushing the piss right out of them. Not for the squeamish, this elbow-deep fisting flick is so filthy it's Nasty!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1277kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 986.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty

Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene 6 Olton

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fetish, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
The bottoms squint their eyes and bite their lips, focusing on the intense anal wreckage Joey is perpetrating on their holes. Gage shows off his gaping man hole, ringed with hair slicked down from the lube. Rolling onto their backs, the two fist-hungry butt sluts throw their legs in the air and give Joey total control over their asses. Their stomachs heave with deep breaths as Joey's expert fist pummeling works its magic. 'Gonna carve me out?' asks Gage. 'Gonna carve that hole out? Fuck yeah!' Joey puts them in an even more adventurous position: as he lays on his back, Gage and Issac squat down onto his raised fists and fuck themselves by rocking back and forth. Flipping onto their backs again, Issac and Gage point their asses at the ceiling as Joey gut-punches their holes into total submission. 'Look at those nice, stretched-out holes,' says Joey as he admires his work.
Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene 6

Cruz and Jake Sandwich

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Jake
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Jake's back today for our brand new scene, and we've paired him up with the ready-for-anything Cruz. Prepare to watch the sparks seriously fly in this flip-flop scene! Kaden is directing the duo, and after his normal greetings and salutations, the guys waste no time in getting down to business. We're less than two minutes into the 40-minute scene, and the guys are already kissing and groping one another. Cruz cops a feel of Jake's firm butt through his sweatpants, grabbing a hold of what he'll get a full serving of later. Cruz lifts off Jake's shirt, and blurts out, "big guy!" as he checks out Jake's broad chest. The guys quickly get out of most of their clothes until they are only left in their boxers, and then those get yanked off fast, too. Jake starts blowing Cruz, who is leaning back on the bed, taking it all in. Cruz, meanwhile, keeps his own hands busy, jerking off Jake while he sucks. "Feels so good," Cruz says, as he throws his head back against the head board. After a while, the guys switch positions, and it's Cruz's turn to give Jake's dick the once-over. Jake is in heaven, telling Cruz that he "knows what he's doing," as Cruz attempts to take the entire (long) dick down his throat. Cruz is up to the challenge, and tries his best to shove it all in, laughing a bit at his valiant attempt. He says he can't wait to get it inside his ass. Soon enough, Cruz is bent over on all fours, with his ass up in the air, ready for Jake to start working him over. Jake inspects Cruz's rear, teasing him, as the guys prepare for Jake's big entrance. Jake is a big guy -- he's tall, with a big torso, and a big ol' honkin' dick. It's as big a' round as a baby's arm! As Jake teases Cruz's ass with his dick, slapping his cheeks with his dick, Cruz says to Jake, "you going to fuck me?" Jake replies, "You don't have to ask twice," and Cruz laughs. Next thing you hear is Cruz whispering "Oh shit…" as Jake starts to slowly enter him from behind. And then we hear lots of muffled grunts and groans from Cruz, who is face down in a pillow, as Jake starts to pound him. Soon, Jake works up to a good, steady rhythm, thrusting in and out of Cruz as he holds on to Cruz's hips for balance. Cruz is soon flipped over onto his back, and we get to see his "oh my god" faces in full view. Trust me, his mouth-agape, I-can't-believe-this-dick-is-inside-me faces are amazing. "It's so big," he yelps, as Jake slinks his dick inside him. Cruz grimaces, closing his eyes, as Jake says "tight little asshole." (Well, if you were getting split open by a dick the size of Jake's, you might be reacting the way Cruz does!) "It's my turn," Cruz says to Jake, and the guys switch positions -- It's time for Jake to get fucked. Jake has his face shoved in a pillow, and it sounds like he's in a mess of pain/pleasure, as he's grunting hard. We haven't seen Jake bottom in a good long while, so it's always a big treat to see him give it up. Jake is panting and grunting and biting the pillow in front of his face, trying to maintainposure. For his part, Cruz is keeping up the pace. "Oooh, there you go," Jake says, as he finally starts getting used to Cruz's dick inside him. But as soon as he starts to getfy, it's time to change positions. Now Jake's on his back, with Cruz spearing him. "Just take it," Cruz whispers to Jake, who sounds like he's having a panic attack. lol. It isn't long before Jake has his hands covering his face, muffling his own moans and pants as Cruz thrusts away. "Oh my god, oh my god," Jake says, as he starts to jerk his dick while being fucked. Cruz slams into him harder, while Jake jerks his own dick faster and faster. "I'm gonna cum," Cruz whispers, as he pulls out and starts spurting his cum all over Jake's torso. Right after he's finished, Jake barks "I'm about to cum too!" and he starts shooting his load. The guys start laughing immediately afterwards at the mess they've made. "Wow, that was something else!" Kaden says to the guys afterwards. There's some pretty funny chit-chat with the guys (and about how Cruz was freaked out at first by seeing a box of Magnum condoms before the scene started -- ha!).
Duration: 40:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1768kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Jake

Obey Your Boss And He'll Fuck You Well Lorman

Cast: Alaidin, Domi Juteur
Genres: Blowjob, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Cumshots, Hairy, Muscles, Shaved, Smoot
Alaidin, Domi Juteur is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Alaidin, Domi Juteur’s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 18:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4315kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 605.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obey Your Boss And He'll Fuck You Well

Время генерации страницы 0.06052 секунды с 9 запросами