View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 06:34 AM   #13473
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Viktor Sucked Off Maimon

I love playing with Viktor. He’s our 24 year old straight guy with a lean toned body, cute face, dark, piercing eyes and a nice, uncut cock. This time I have him tied to the massage table for a long, slow blowjob, making him submit to the tempo of an older man. I licked his body, sucked his balls, rimmed his tight, straight-boy ass and sucked him to the edge. Then I picked up the pace and made him shoot his load into my waiting mouth while he panted and gasped, his legs flexed and his toes wiggled and curled.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viktor Sucked Off

Shotgun Video - Shotgun Vault Caseville

Deep in the Shotgun Vault, Roger stumbled upon lost video that will leave your balls aching! This series is packed full of intense ball bashing, nut crushing, ass pounding, and hot loads galore!
Duration: 2:29:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 878kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shotgun Video - Shotgun Vault

Kevin Begs Seagoville

Kevin is now 21 years old and horny as hell, just the kind of straight, young man we like to have under our control. Chic tied him to a chair and licked, stroked and sucked his cock until he was gasping and shuddering, his young cock hard and throbbing, desperate for relief. Chic brought him to the edge three times and stopped abruptly, dashing Kevin's hopes that he was about to cum. Then, he picked up his pace, but told Kevin he had to beg "convincingly" before stroking him to a powerful orgasm.
Duration: 31:26
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 533kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 164.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kevin Begs

Tanner's First Edging Sterrett

New model Tanner is a 21 year old bi-sexual, tall and lean, an always horny artist who hadn't cum in three days. He was obviously very nervous but very turned on, his cock was erect when he stripped and stayed rock hard throughout. I drove him wild, sucking, licking and rimming, stimulating his nipples, ears and neck until he was writhing, twisting, gasping and panting, his eyes rolled up in his head. I took him to the edge twice before allowing him to cum the third time, shooting his load up to his chest in an intense orgasm.
Duration: 33:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6982kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tanner's First Edging

Edged, Milked and Tickled Evergreen Park

Sexy Brett is tied to a bench and his big, hard cock is edged until he looses control and shoots unexpectedly without permission. My hands weren't even touching his dick when he shot. Of course, I had to punish him for the disobedience and milked and tickled him for a full three minutes.
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6889kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edged, Milked and Tickled

Ryan's Office Edging Sweetwater

I had Ryan tied to a chair in my office, slowly working his big hard cock. I kept taking him to the edge and stopping, leaving him with clenched fists and curled toes, his cock throbbing, his leg muscles flexed, trembling and wiggling in his seat with arousal and frustration, grunting and moaning, trying so hard to cum. When he finally shot his load in an intense orgasm, he was punished with a milking of his sensitive cock for doing so without my permission.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5771kbps

File size: 798.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan's Office Edging

Hot Actions of Luka Phoenix & Max Romano 1080p Grimes

Cast: Luka Phoenix, Max Romano
We find Luka Phoenix seated nervously in his chair as Max Romano enters the room with a blindfold. Max asks Luka if he's ready. Luka gives his consent, then Max applies the blindfold before kneeling to secure Luka's wrists to his chair.Max quickly helps himself to Luka's quickly-inflating cock, pulling it through Luka's fly as Max explores Luka's toned chest with his hands. Max leans in and teases Luka's cock with his mouth as Luka moans with delight.Alternating between stroking and brief oral stimulation, it's not long before Max has Luka squirming in his seat. Max stands and the two share a kiss. Max grabs some lube and continues to stroke Luka's hard, fat cock.As Max brings Luka to the edge, he pauses, pulls out his cock and slaps it playfully on Luka's shoulder. Luka leans over and takes Max's dick into his mouth, nursing on it as Max goes back to stroking Luka's cock.Max repeatedly brings Luka to the edge of climax, alternating his technique between stroking and deep-throating Luka's massive cock as Luka thrusts his hips. When Luka needs a break, Max stands and delivers his cock to Luka's warm mouth.Ready to bust his nut, Luka announces that he's going to cum. Max strokes a thick load out of Luka's engorged cock, leaning forward to suck every last drop of cum out before standing and firing his own explosive load all over Luka's chest, face, the floor, and outer space.
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 749.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Actions of Luka Phoenix & Max Romano 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.05625 секунды с 9 запросами