LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

You Wish, Foot Cuck Ft Miss Roper & Kitty Quinn Island Falls

Cast: Raquel Roper, Kitty Quinn
Genres: Femdom, lezdom, POV, lesbian domination, foot fetish, feet, cuckolding
Video language: English
You wish more than anything that you could be her, don't you? Waiting eagerly on your knees as I strip my boots from my feet. The smell of my sweaty soles lingering in the air as your mouth would water, just as hers is. The difference? She, actually get's the pleasure of worshiping them. She gets to slide her tongue against my wrinkles, and pop her toes between her lips. She, gets to take all of my foot into her throat. Even BOTH double stacked at the same time. She, gets to live out your wildest fantasy. And it's driving you crazy. I love you with your wildest fantasy and reminding you that it is merely a pipe dream. Only this eager little foot slut will be worshipping my feet today...
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8285kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 648.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Wish, Foot Cuck Ft Miss Roper & Kitty Quinn

Got 'Er Buckeystown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Beverly Hills is a sex worker. That's perfect for him because he likes to push women who think they are sexually enlightened. Their surprise when they realize they hadn't even scratched the surface is delightful. Her outfit hides what he finds out is an amazing body. Fit and toned, but curvy in all the best places. Her giant tits and wide hips make him instantly excited. He decides early on that she's going to get his dick. As he slowly breaks her down inside and out he fucks every inch of her. She's hornier than she knows what to do with and that's when he knows... He's got 'er.
Duration: 47:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Got 'Er

Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked Neversink

Release Year: 2022
we ask her for a comfy suspension that we can hang Sadie in, over the fucking machine, to be fucked in the air...
Nikki delivers in Nefarious fashion...Indeed, lovely Sadie is hoisted upon the dildo and fucked till she screams...
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked

Beautifull Magic Perfect Nice New Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 3. Kudirkos Naumiestis

This slave has been in for many trials to see if its curiosity is really just that or if it could indeed make a good slave. It has now been told its being considered as a permanent fixture. It is taken to our meeting room which is gentleman only other than slaves.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifull Magic Perfect Nice New Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 3.

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 1 Port Washington

The toughest female cop on the force, Ariel arrives home after work wearing a button up blouse, heeled boots, and a skin tight short skirt. One of Miguel's thugs is waiting for her and quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Ariel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Ariel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the end table by the sofa. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Ariel before he puts her on her knees and controls her by her hair. Her skirt is lifted and he pulls her satin panties up tight into her cunt before snipping them off. This makes Ariel quite angry, but he does not care. He removes her socks and then gags her with her socks and her pretty panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her toes with the thin twine before taunting her while pinning her head to the floor with his foot. Ariel is then put in a toes to wrist hogtie. She is still quite angry and feisty and every movement pulls on her painfully tight tied toes. The thug continues taunting her and she angrily moans through her 2 sock 1 panty gag. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 376.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 1

Denise - Nipple pulling machine (2022) Deland

Cast: Denise
Genres: BDSM
We are so happy to have Denise in our herd permanently! She is young, so there is lots of time for development and training. Her udders are already big and juicy at such a young age, but her nipples need some more work, which is definitely not Denise’s favorite type of session! Today, the farmer put her on the nipple pulling machine for a good long time, elongating her nipples. Not easy, but it is necessary for Denise to become the perfect girl! The high power of the compact goat milker was then used to make her nipples puffy and red, and double the size! Of course, the farmer then put the nipple pulling machine back on, pulling Denise’s over-sensitized nipples again and again. A very harsh treatment, but even Denise understood it is part of the training. She has so much potential!
Duration: 9:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14620kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Denise - Nipple pulling machine (2022)

Bdsm Monster dick tore up a Redhead Luna Rishi! Warfordsburg

Studio: AnalVids
Pretty woman Luna Rishi in handcuffs obeys the guy. He fucks her ass in different positions, then takes her to the shower, waters her, she sucks his stud.
Duration: 37:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Monster dick tore up a Redhead Luna Rishi!

Время генерации страницы 0.11998 секунды с 9 запросами