LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raquel Roper Mount Tremper

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Video language: English
Slut girl Raquel Roper standing tape gagged and bondage action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 208.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raquel Roper

Brina James University Place

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Bring isn't the wildest cunt, but all the same she's going to need to be tamed. Hooded and stocked she waits for what seems like hours. She tries to get comfortable. Laying down seems to be comfortable for a while. Then she sits up again. When sitting is uncomfortable again she begins to lay down and finds he's put a spiked board under her. In his training style Brina is going to have to learn to take pain, but she's also going to learn how to suck cock. On her back, upside down, sitting up, and any other way you can think of.
Duration: 50:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brina James

H2O Bondage Gems New Hot Gold New The Best Collection. Part 1. Great Neck

Release Year: 2022
Casey Calvert finds herself on the bottom with 4 feet of water above her. A long chain is draped around her tiny body to keep her down and her hands get handcuffed to her ankles. The perfect pool pet struggles to get herself to the top, but there is absolutely no point in the struggle she soon learns. All she can do is wait to see what her captures is up to

Total size: 5.6 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: H2O Bondage Gems New Hot Gold New The Best Collection. Part 1.

Town Slut Strasburg

Dee hasn't been obeying Master A. As soon as she thought he wasn't looking she got all tramped up to go play the town slut. Master A berates her thoroughly, but the tongue lashing is the least of her worries. His rope harness will keep her in place while he teaches her a lesson.
Dee's endurance is the thing Master A is going to test. For such a tiny vibrator it has her begging to cum surprisingly fast. She's gone through two orgasms before he has even gotten started. Her pussy isn't done yet, though. Instead she's left to endure more vibrations until Master A decides to come back. When he does it isn't pretty for Dee. Her tits get vicious clamps and her legs get a severe flogging. She isn't even allowed to cum until those clamps have been pulled from her sensitive tits. Once she does have permission though, Master A gets her off until she's almost begging him to stop.
Dee gets balanced on a spiked board with the sharp points digging into her tits. Every time her head moves forward it pulls the ass hook deeper inside of her. Just sitting in that position would be hard enough but Master A isn't through punishing her pussy. If she wants it filled so bad he's happy to ram Mr. Pogo into her holes until she knows better than to try to score more cock on the streets.
Duration: 44:59
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 621kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 228.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Town Slut

Harley King Sets The Deepthroat Hold World Record Rampart

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy
Hot blonde Harley King is back for a 3rd time and for the first time in 2022! She tells us she's back because she can't get enough of the rough stuff. I jump on the couch and start fucking her face. I tell her to get on her knees with my cock still in her mouth and I fuck her face ans spit on it. I slap her face and fuck it more then I lay her against the couch and sit on her face and she cleans out my asshole with her tongue. I switch to POV and put my cock all the way down her throat and hold it there. I get behind her and throat fuck her with a 13 inch dildo and make her take it all. She rides my cock then deepthroats it and I spit all over her pretty face. She rides my dick facing the camera then she fucks my asshole with her tongue. I flip her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat balls deep. I fuck her from behind and then take her to the bedroom where she sets the deepthroat hold world record of 5 minutes 15 seconds! I put all of my fingers down her throat and gag her. I pound her fuck box from behind and step on her head. I switch to POV and she worships my nipple and strokes my cock. She kisses down me and suck my balls and cock and I deepthroat her. I fuck her throat hard in a 69 then pound her pussy on the bed. I flip her over and give it to her from behind again. I hogtied her and fuck her throat until I blow my load all over her pretty blonde face. After the shoot I take her outside and powerbomb her into the pool and give her a surprise in the hottub. Harley was a good girl for Daddy!
Duration: 1:10:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3513kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley King Sets The Deepthroat Hold World Record

Bound By The Card Nara Visa

Luscious fetish superstar Tory Sinclair plays Bryan's girlfriend and she simply can't control her credit card spending. Naughty, naughty girl! To teach her a lesson, he ties her up and breaks her down! And as if that weren't enough punishment for her overspending, he also allows his friend Angella Faith to come over and bind and torment Tory as well!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:25
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound By The Card

Ghosted Palanga

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Sometimes I just lose interest in people I’m talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn’t! She didn’t at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I’ll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I’m the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She’s so good to me!
Duration: 49:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ghosted

Время генерации страницы 0.12748 секунды с 9 запросами