Old 08-12-2022, 05:36 AM   #25253
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cowtest Califon

Cast: Cowgirl
Video language: English
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest

Beautifull Magic Perfect Nice New Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 2. Donaldson

Release Year: 2022
We pay them a set fee if and only if they can make it through one day of slave training. To train a slave fully takes much more than one day, we understand this and make it clear that this is only a tester course and that if the slave decides she wishes to submit for a longer period then arrangements can be made for this to happen.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 17 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifull Magic Perfect Nice New Collection Of Bitch Slapped. Part 2.

Magic Hot The Best Nice Mega Collection For You Nyxons Bondage. Part 1. Slaton

Release Year: 2022
Babysitter is on the couch reading her book, when little asks her to play a game. She tells him that she's not playing any games today, and for him to go & play with his friend. she insists on playing his favorite game with her, and refuses to leave.
Mr Bound has been trying to sell his house for the past 6 months, but he hasn't even gotten so much as an offer on it.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magic Hot The Best Nice Mega Collection For You Nyxons Bondage. Part 1.

Nipple clamps training Takaishi

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed
Emo slave girl Camushii ball gags tits torture metal extreme action.
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 569.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nipple clamps training

Painful Delights Paia

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks. With a dildo inside her and a vibrator on her clit she begs him to hit her some more. Music to his ears so he pulls the cane out.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Delights

Taylor Mae - Taylor Made Maben

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Taylor Mae
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle. She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles. She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her. He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her. Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down. He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor Mae - Taylor Made

Orias and Terra Mizu San Rafael

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Mistress Orias and Sexy glamur girl Terra Mizu, double bondage on chair.
Duration: 8:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 207.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orias and Terra Mizu

Время генерации страницы 0.03150 секунды с 9 запросами