BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ricky

Ricky

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 720
Size: 226 MiB
Time: 21 min 58 s

Tags: College, Boy, Gay
Description: I was taking a trip with some friends to south Florida, and right when we got to where we were staying I started to feel sick. I didn't know what the deal was, but it was getting worse. I started coughing a lot, and sneezing, so finally I looked for a local clinic I could go to see a doctor. There was one not to far from the hotel I was staying in, and it was by the University. When I got to the clinic the nurses were very nice, and they helped me get all the paperwork started. Then, they took me right back to one of the waiting rooms. I sat there waiting for a while and then Dr. Phingerphuk came in and introduced himself. I told him the symptoms that I had been having, and he started to check out my throat, and told me that he would get me taken care of. Besides just giving me some pills, he wanted to do an overall exam. The doc had me take off my shirt, so that he could listen to my heart and lungs. He then took my blood pressure, and told me that it was fine. Dr. Phingerphuk had me stand, and he felt my chest and my spine. He had me take off my pants, and directed me to sit back down. He took a look in my throat with a stick and could see that it was swollen. Then, he started to feel around my lower stomach with a pair of gloves on. He worked his way down, and under my underwear. The doc told me that he wanted to take my temperature, and he had me get on all fours. I had never had my temperature taken this way, but whatever the doctor wanted. Inserting the thermometer in my ass, he let it sit there for a moment before he took a reading. I had a little bit of a fever, which I kind of knew. Returning to a standing position the doctor changed the table to sitting back up. Then, he started to examine my dick, and he had me take a seat. He asked me when the last time was that I was checked for STDs, and it was around a year ago. But, I had never got anything and always use protection. The doctor saw that I was precumming a little bit, and touched it. Then, he started to stroke my cock and get me hard, he told me that he wanted to get a sample. My dick got rock hard, and the doc even measured it and told me that I was 7 and a half inches. Once the doctor was jerking me off with no lube, I was enjoying it. I had never had another guy touch me before like this, but it felt great. Dr. Phingerphuk stroked my dick for a while and I could tell that he was getting a little tired. He grabbed a bottle of lube off the table and put some on my dick. It felt different and more like his hand was doing a gliding motion. I started to feel like I was having an orgasm, and I let the doctor know that I was getting close. He got very excited, and then I came. Shooting cum into the air and onto my stomach, it was thick and white. The doc took a sample with a syringe, and then he had me get up and into the doggie position again. He told me what he was going to do was get rid of my cold. He stuck the syringe in my ass, and I could feel something warm and liquid in my ass. Not all of it went in and he rubbed it around. He told me to go see the nurse, and that if I am still in town next week to come back to the clinic. It was in interesting experience, one that I will never forget.
Cast: Ricky Rios

Download Ricky 720 :
https://k2s.cc/file/f81e9faa01179
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06978 секунды с 9 запросами