View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 10:56 AM   #525
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bait and Switch Mott

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
I don’t consider myself a prude. It’s important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain.This time it’s gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven’t put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad.It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling “red”, but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I’ll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won’t make a difference.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bait and Switch

InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille and Elise Graves Hordville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Water, Electro
She is a glamorous, golden-haired tying doxy. One of our favorites, in fact. She has been around us so lengthy that surprising her takes a bit greater quantity creativity, but that is alright.
Duration: 40:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Cherie DeVille and Elise Graves

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Latina

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I do this for the purest of reasons, Love. Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

In Lomp service Pricedale

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Nicole is a role model, a gorgeous wife and a young mother. After a tragedy she got into financial trouble. That's when she saw Lomp's advertisement. He is looking for a servant, the salary is awesome but the conditions are not ordinary.
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Lomp service

Candy Caned Part 1 - Delirious Hunter Frostburg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She brought us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today.
Not everything we do is going to leave a mark but it's all going to be fun. We're going to ask her a few questions, loosen her up as always, but it'll be pretty quick that we switch to bondage and just straight up fucking with the girl. She has some pretty sensitive feet. We'll see how well she can answer the questions while Rain DeGrey is taking her teeth to them.
Over time we'll reveal more of our canvas and show you exactly what we're working with today. We don't like to unwrap our gifts too quickly or people may think we're too eager. We're going to savor this girl, and you should, too.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candy Caned Part 1 - Delirious Hunter

Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One Mifflin

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
When they play starts to get rough I slide her blindfold down into her mouth and turn it into a gag.I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance...
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One

Disobedient Courtney Kaweah

Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that that's not how it works at Dungeoncorp. He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the tens unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet...Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 142.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disobedient Courtney
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03422 секунды с 9 запросами