View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 10:55 AM   #523
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double Discipline Kranj

Studio: Spankmybottom
Cast: Kirsten (Kristy), Miss Parker, Rosaleen Young
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
The opening scene shows Rosaleen speaking very openly on her thoughts about discipline and in particular School/Class theme punishment. From that point on we roll straight into the movie. 2 Girls are spanked an caned.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:47
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 617.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Discipline

Strictlyenglishonline - Becky Jordan - Dance Of The Cane Root

Studio: Strictlyenglishonline
Genres: Spanking Bdsm
This movie is a showcase for the incredible gymnastic and dancing abilities of the very lovely, very sexy, and very naughty Becky Jordan. Becky plays the part of Karen, a table dancer, who is suspected by the head of club security, John, of turning tricks for customers on the side in breach of the strict club rules.John has given Karen a lift home in order to have a quiet word with her in private. He confronts her about all the extra money she appears to be earning. Her denial of his allegation is interrupted by a phone call that Karen appears reluctant to answer.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 700x570, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 673.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strictlyenglishonline - Becky Jordan - Dance Of The Cane

Rosaleen Otk Pondicherry

Cast: Miss Parker, Rosaleen Young
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Rosaleen gets a report that she's been cheeky and name-calling the teachers, and also not wearing uniform socks and shoes! This isn't the first of Rosaleen misbehaving so she gets put over the knee for a good hand thrashing as she's screaming calling the head Mistress names during the spanking! With such bad language during the punishment head Mistress keeps it going bending Rosaleen over and strapping her red sore bare bottom, and then back over the knee for more hand spanking thrashing!
Duration: 10:58
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps

File size: 170.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosaleen Otk

More for Anna Hansford

Anna is tall, slender, and wants to please....we had her with machines before and we brought her back to up the ante...she giggles at the thought...but it doesn't take much spanking before she realizes she's in for more than she expected....and what a drooler...bent over and stretched I flog her all over, mocking her as she tries to protect her pussy...but she remains enthusiastic and takes the beating....then reacts immediately to the vibrator but is denied permission to cum and instead gets more flogging...she is so sensitive now....the caning seems unbearable to her in this state...and when allowed to cum, she comes to a screaming orgasm immediately...Next we tie her sitting in a cage where she quietly accepts clothespins....and rains down drool in droplets...but she's much more reactive when I begin to play with her feet....she's not prepared for this....but she's nearly in tears when the tickling begins....which is nothing compared to her reaction to the clit vibe...she stretches and screams like she's about to explode...that swollen pussy is flogged some more as we stretched her standing up to open her entire young body to impact which she takes dutifully trying to please....I finish off with a game...I put a dildo in her mouth, a DickStick Combo in her pussy....and prepare to suction pump her pussy which she's admitted to being afraid up...it's easy to make her cum and the desperation in her eyes just eggs me on....I add the clit vibe...and she's so overstimulated even after I take the dildo out of her mouth she can't speak.
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 152.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More for Anna

Gaslit Blackwater

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit

Rosaleen Canes And Self Spank Grenville

Cast: Rosaleen Young
Genres: BDSM, Spank, Fetish, Talk, Solo
Rosaleen takes time out to discuss her favorite rods, then we see something quite rare, Rosaleen giving her self a spanking! Interesting data from the archives.
Duration: 8:15
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps

File size: 128.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosaleen Canes And Self Spank

Samantha Reigns Vol 1 - Spanking Glamor Slick

Samantha Reigns 1st spanking at Spanking Glamor... Enjoy and stay tuned!
Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 21299kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Reigns Vol 1 - Spanking Glamor
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03400 секунды с 9 запросами