Old 08-11-2022, 07:38 AM   #888
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Clothing Optional, sc.2 Bryantown

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Fernando Del Rio, Arad Winwin, Kurtis Wolfe
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Oral, Anal, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Facial, Cum Eat, Threesome, Hairy, Rimming
Video language: English
Fernando Del Rio and Kurtis Wolfe hook up in the locker room at the bath house as Arad Winwin looks on jacking his pole. When Fernando and Kurtis lose their towels, their hard, hairy cocks pop out. Fernando is the first to take action and gets down between Kurtis' legs to suck his throbbing dick. As Fernando sucks, Arad makes his move and comes up behind Kurtis putting him in the middle. After both Fernando and Arad take turns servicing Kurtis' cock and fingering his ass, Kurtis decides to bend over to let the guys inside. He takes Fernando down his throat as Arad shoves a cock up his ass. The muscle hunks spit roast the stud, making Kurtis moan out for more cock. Kurtis finds out he's not the only hole in the group when Fernando bends over to take both Arad and Kurtis up his ass at the same time. It's a hardcore double penetration session that leaves Fernando's hairy ripped body covered in thick ropes of cum from tongue to torso.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6284kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clothing Optional, sc.2

New Guys Debut - Part 2 - Summer Life Nescopeck

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Exfeed
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Rimming, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
2011夏…エクスフィード2期生5名待望� �デビュー!
今人気の細マッチョ体育会系男子が� �やかにハニカミ笑顔満載でエロデビ� ��ーしちゃいます。
純情なウブウブでまだまだ未成熟な� �チ○チンは素直に感じまくり大膨張� ��カッチカチ相手が男だということも 忘れる初心顔!
見ているだけでも興奮の美肉尻にお� �きなチンポを生挿入され、ズポズポ� ��赦ないアナルファックは見ごたえ十 分!
生掘り初アナルファック2編、新人5名 登場。欲望の2時間!
Duration: 2:00:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Guys Debut - Part 2 - Summer Life

If Secretary Of A Prestige Sport Is So Slut Nordhausen

Release Year: 2017
Studio: KO Company, East
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, 69, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Threesome, Twinks
いつもお疲れさま!こんなことしかで� ��ないけど、いつでも頼ってね!」全� �大会出場前日!マネージャーから部員 達へ必勝祈願が始まる…
部員の家までお見舞いに来たけど、� �いぶ溜まってるっぽい。できること� ��らなんでもする!がモットー!
いつも見てた。君のがんばってると� �ろ。流れ落ちる汗が僕を刺激する。� ��育倉庫で始まる、世界1アツい青春� �
いつも思う。みんなのマネージャー� �なれてよかったって!
Duration: 1:50:40
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If Secretary Of A Prestige Sport Is So Slut

Levi Michaels Duverge

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Fingering, Sex Toys, Cumshot, Muscular
Levi has been camming for a while with us, and after taking a look at how hungry this tall blonde adonis is for cock, we knew we had to get him to the Randy Blue studios ASAP. This sweet kid was super excited to be working with us. He was just disappointed that he had to do a solo and not go straight into getting fucked by one of our hot Randy Blue studs. I told him if he wanted, he could fuck himself with a dildo in his scene. His eyes lit up. I showed Levi our assortment of toys and asked him to pick out which one he wanted to use. Of course he picked the biggest one we had. I knew we were going to be in for a treat. He couldn't wait to get started. He called me into the room and started stripping for me. Teasingly looking into camera, he made us beg for him to pull his cock out. Once that hard meat escaped his underwear, he started to stroke it up against the mirror. He decided to get morefortable and began to beat his meat on the couch. But this was not enough. He looked at me and told me that he needed more. He pulled out the dildo and started to fuck himself on all fours. The huge dildo shoved all the way inside of him. Levi was in heaven. He then laid back with his ass straight in the air and began to fuck himself hard. The toy must have been hitting the right spot, because before we knew it, Levi exploded all over himself while the dildo was deep inside of him. He licked all the cum off of his fingers and smiled at the camera. This boy is ready for more. And we are going to give it him.
Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 427.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Levi Michaels

Nineteen Virgin Anal And Plenty Load To His Face Villisca

Release Year: 2016
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Toys, Twinks
大型新人、快感に我慢できずに昇天� �量射精! 1. 氷室 徹平 / ひむろ てっぺい 『激感』でエロい姿を見せてくれた� �室君が再登場! 「性感帯は、裏筋です。」とインタ� �ューで恥ずかしそうに答える。 首筋を責められると、エロモードに� �入! ギンギンになったチンコと前立腺を� �時に責められると「イキそうっ!」と 悶絶。 最後はゴーグルマンの肉棒を挿入さ� �、さらに喘ぎまくる! 2. 村上 隆博 / むらかみ たかひろ 『激感』メインモデル、村上隆博が� �らに乱れまくる! 手足をイスに縛られ、極上愛撫! ビンビンになったチンコをローショ� �亀頭責めで鬼責め!あまりの快感に身 体をばたつかせる! プリッとしたお尻を突き出し、電動� �イブでケツ穴をほぐす!バック体位と 正常位でガン掘りセックス! 3. 内田 耕喜 / うちだ こうき 初登場メインモデル、内田耕喜。経� �少ないノンケ体育会の19歳! 初体験の男のテクに我慢できずに顔� �で大量射精! 4. 内田 耕喜 / うちだ こうき <アナルセックス> 処女アナル喪失! 全身性感帯の敏感な身体を感じさせ� �触られた事のないアナルに巨根チン� ��が何度もピストン! 漏れる喘ぎ声と表情がエロ過ぎる!掘� ��れながらも、また顔まで大量射精!
Duration: 1:55:31
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2003kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nineteen Virgin Anal And Plenty Load To His Face

純烈 San Ramon

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
全編撮り下ろし!5人の男たちの純真さ に迫る!
ちょっと怖いけど…本当はね、大人� �オトコに抱かれて突きまくられたい� ��だぁ…
俺、酔うと本音が出ちゃうんだ肌が� �ンビンしてもっともっとヤりたくな� ��んだ…
Duration: 2:32:58
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 2196kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 純烈

Michael Hoffman BJ Oakesdale

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gay, Amateur, Hardcore
Video language: English
Gay model Michael Hoffman blowjob and anal fingering amateur kinky sex!
Duration: 25:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2117kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Hoffman BJ

Время генерации страницы 0.05340 секунды с 9 запросами