Old 08-11-2022, 06:49 AM   #3641
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RS - Loaded (Muscle Fuck (Rikk York, Sharok, Jesse Zeppelin) Kevin

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
With twisting & turning and gritting of their teeth though they finally get to the end of their sessions.We are happy to share with you a brand-new and unique view at young sporty guys.But the first whiplash shows them painful that’s not so true.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3028kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 639.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RS - Loaded (Muscle Fuck (Rikk York, Sharok, Jesse Zeppelin)

Gays- Ezra Finn - 720p Valmy

Ezra loves to stay active. No matter what the sport, he is ready to play it. So for this solo I decided to work him out and take him on the bike trail to build up a good sweat. After a few good laps he hopped off the mountain bike, took off his helmet and removed his shirt. The sweat on his hot pecs and hard abs glistened in the sun. He drank down a bottle of water and some of it drizzled down his chest. I am surprised the water did not evaporate immediately on account of this boy being so damn hot. We needed to get this muscle hunk back to the studio ASAP. We took him in the massage room and he began to touch himself. He pulled out his hard cock and began to play with his foreskin. Then he grabbed a fleshjack and started to pound his cock deep inside of it. He then turned over and fucked the fleshjack missionary style. You could almost imagine what it would be like to have your legs up in the air beneath him being pounding away. Finally Ezra flipped over and came all over himself. There is nothing better than Ezra.
after a long hard sweaty bike ride, Ezra is ready to have some fun. This gay muscle hunk is the epitome of tall dark and handsome. He has gorgeous pecs and abs, and his whole body is perfectly proportioned. He has a thick juicy uncut cock and loves to play with his foreskin. To add a little spice to the scene, we gave this college jock a fleshjack to go to town on. He pumps his dick deep inside of it until he is ready to shoot. He finally flips over and cums all over himself. This boy is too hot to handle.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3322kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 491.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gays- Ezra Finn - 720p

Kurt Foxx - 720p Belleview

It is so hard to hold an office job. You are there day in and day out in your stuffy office with your restrictive dress shirt and slacks on, phone ringing off the hook. And sometimes you just cannot help yourself from daydreaming. Kurt Foxx had that problem. It was so much nicer to picture himself in a tropical paradise, sun beating down on his smooth body, flexing his huge muscles and feeling so hot and horny in the middle of this beautiful oasis. He had no meetings today, everyone else had already left the office for lunch. He was alone. What could it hurt. He slipped off his shirt and let his hands roam over his rock hard pecs. He took off his starched slacks and let his body feel the coolness of the air conditioner, imagining it was a tropical breeze. Before long his dick was in his hand and he was jerking his cock like there was no tomorrow. Part of his mind was focused on how awesome it was to be jerking off out in the open where anyone could see and the other part was getting off on the thrill of getting caught should his coworkers come back from lunch and catch him buck naked fingerfucking his hungry hole.
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3268kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 391.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kurt Foxx - 720p

Bare to the Bone Sc. 3 - 720p Mechanic Falls

Cast: Jared Aquila, Patryk Jankowski
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Jared is hanging out on the street when Patryk passes by, not to let an opportunity pass him by Jared invites Patryk back to his flat. The guys slowly and seductively strip away each other’s clothing as they continue to explore the other through their passionate kissing. Jared takes Patryk’s strong, masculine cock and seduces it under his control with his firm grip. This sensitive seduction floods throughout Patryk’s body and forces his desire to feel the same in his hand with Jared’s perfect, uncut cock. Jared works his lips and tongue down the full length of Patryk’s perfectly sculpted body until he reaches that rigid cock and engulfs it with his wet lips. Moving into a more optimal position Jared overwhelms Patryk’s mouth with his engorged cock. Patryk gives Jared’s cock the worshiping that it so well deserves. Jared lies down on the sofa and opens up for Patryk’s thrusts his bare cock deep into Jared’s receptive, wet hole. Patryk switches up his position and is now perched over Jared’s throbbing cock and slowly lowers his ass onto and completely consumes Jared’s cock. Jared picks up the rhythm and Jared matches his pace and blows his load all over Jared’s thigh. The pulsating of Patryk’s ass sucks the hot load out of Jared as Jared reinserts and coats Patryk’s ass from the inside out with his cum.
Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 418.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare to the Bone Sc. 3 - 720p

Greyson & Shiloh Peep Serviced Emmen

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots, Peeing
Shiloh is into photography as well as a very creative dude. So I thought maybe he could do an interesting peep video. He thought about it for a couple days, and asked if he could have a buddy join in or help him. I told him it was alright, but he had to stay out of the camera, or I needed to get paperwork and the legal mumbo jumbo out of the way.Shiloh sent me pics of one of his buddies that he hooks up with on occasion and said he was game. I thought he was totally a guy-next-door type. Kind of the baseball player that you always hoped would want to play ball with you! No sense keeping him BEHIND the camera!I set him up to do a solo, but Shiloh had already planned a trip to a little private cave he knew about, and out they went a week or so before me even getting him in the door. I told them to just do whatever they wanted, totally include Grey, as I really wanted him to be part of the team.This is not your average peep video, but more like a Serviced video. The two clearly have a thing going on, and it is fun watching them trade oral. The cave was not really good for fucking. Grey’s knees were taking a beating, so they stuck to staying upright, swallowing each others cocks.Shiloh busts a major load all over Grey’s chest, while Grey busts his own load. Shiloh, ever the showman, licks up his load, kisses him, even licks some of his own copious jizz.There is a little pee break at the end. Nothing fancy!
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 392.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greyson & Shiloh Peep Serviced

Best of Erik Rhodes - Falcon Anthology Series Grace City

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Alex Rossi, Arpad Miklos, Billy Brandt, Derrick Vinyard, Drew Sumrok, Erik Rhodes, Ethan Kage, Brent Corrigan (as Fox Ryder), Jason Ridge, Jessie Zane, Joe Sport, Christian XXX (as Maxx Diesel), Mike Roberts
Genres: Anal, Oral, Muscles, Cute, Orgy, Threesome, Compilation
See what makes Erik Rhodes a true Falcon Legend! Nine scorching-hot, full-length scenes from some of Falcon's greatest titles of all time make this collection a must-own!
Format: avi
Duration: 3:32:50
Video: 656x478, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best of Erik Rhodes - Falcon Anthology Series

Domenic, Nick Tower and Tanner Boyne Falls

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: ically jokes to Tanner about Nick,
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, First time, Group, Muscules, BlowJob, Big Dick, Cumshots
And now, for our feature presentation tonight, we have the return of Domenic! We match up him with two of our muscle men, Nick Tower and Tanner, and watch the sparks fly. This scene also marks Nick's first time bottoming, so you know it's going to be something extra special. Ready?
I ask Domenic when the video opens, "where you been?!" And he just says, "I've been around. Here there and everywhere." I tell him, "Been everywhere but here!" And ain't that the truth. Domenic is reclining on the bed to the right of hunka hunka burning love Nick Tower, who is sitting next to Tanner. I joke with Domenic that we're going to make Nick -- who I refer to as a "big slab of meat" -- the "center of attention." And you know me, I cut right to the chase, instructing Nick to show us what's he got that makes him worthy of being the center of attention.
And wham! Out springs his dick of from under his shorts. I temporarily lose my breath and frankly, watching this back again, I'm amazed I didn't drop the camera. Nick just smiles a sly smile, knowing he's got us in the palm of his large hands.
Aside from a few new tattoos, Domenic looks pretty much the same as when we last saw him. And he hasn't seemed to have forgotten how to suck a dick either, as he swiftly dives down onto Nick's thick one. Domenic blurts out in a moment of levity, "I can hardly get my mouth around it. It's huge."
Duration: 41:33
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1966kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 629.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domenic, Nick Tower and Tanner

Время генерации страницы 0.07581 секунды с 9 запросами