View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 12:50 AM   #42
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar

Description:
This week we had an interesting experience.. We went over to enjoy one of the local resorts here in town on Tuesday (the weather was perfect, 75 degrees, not a cloud in the sky) We got to our room and I told Hubby I wanted to go out on the deck to look at the pool. He follows me out with the camera, and takes a couple of snaps. No problem so far Then he asks if i want to take my shorts off and take a couple of pics. After looking around at the pool I said sure. There was no one swimming so I thought what the hell.. So I take my shorts off and my panties and walked over to the wall. We took a few pics of me facing the camera and a few ass shots. Very fun. Then, I went over and sat in the chair so that he could do a couple of pussy shots (as he calles them) After a couple of minutes of that, I look up and here_s this guy standing at the fence just leaning over and relaxed looking at us, as if he_s watching a lawndarts game or something I practically jumped out of my shirt Hubby said to the guy, Oh hell, we_re sorry, we didn_t think anyone was around. The guys says Hey I_m not complaining, don_t stop on account of me. Well, I was so embarrassed I got up and walked inside (which was awkward as my panties and shorts were across the table from me and I had to walk in front of the guy with my bush hanging out) Anyway, Hubby ends up talking to this guy for awhile and coincidentally he once was a member of the website He said he thought he recognized me when we were in the lobby checking in, then when I came out on the patio he could tell for sure because of my boobs. He was actually a very sweet older gentleman, but talk about giving me a startle Actually when we got in and started getting down and dirty I was as HORNY as hell that this guy was watching my pussy as we were taking pics.. I think Hubby felt the same way as he really pounded his cock into me while we were fucking Sometimes I get into a nasty mood and want a little bit of ass play, which I did. Not something I normally do on camera, but hey, I was HORNY Hubby ate me to an orgasm to start the fun, then fucked me for awhile off camera before we got into it. I knew he was hopped us as well, and his cock went off like a firecracker, what a big load Maybe we_ll have to start paying guys to watch, that was kinda fun.. Enjoy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : novfun01.mp4
File Size : 57.15 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:11:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: