View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 06:20 PM   #40
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Description:
Hello all of you fellow sex maniacs This week was kinda kinky as Hubby wanted to blindfold me and play that I was sucking on a big strange cock. He knows how hot that gets me, feeling dominated into orally copulating another guy. He gets off on the idea also, the little pervert (just kidding Honey) It was very nasty being ordered to 69 him with the mask on, I mean, for all I knew it REALLY was another guy I was working on.. -) Of course, the cock tasted pretty familiar to me, though I_m sure Hubby must have a cock clone somewhere.. I hope that you all like the view Hubby gave with me on top. Even I_m amazed at how big my tits look when I_m up there riding his big pole. That_s his favorite way to cum, me on top riding him slowly while massaging his balls. He climaxes so hard I can literally feel his dick jerking around as it shoots semen deep into me. Damn, just writing about it makes me wet and horny I like being dominated occasionally, it gets me off big time, and I know that it really turns him on as well. Being blindfolded is kinky to me also, as I can really fantasize and get into the role of being forced to service another guy. I_m always wondering if Hubby might just have a big strange dick for me one of these times See ya next week-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : maskfuck01.mp4
File Size : 34.18 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:06:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: