View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 03:51 PM   #39
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
Hi Again Everyone First off, an update on the new site: It_s finished and we hope to have it up and running live either Monday or Tuesday. There are still a couple of bugs we_re working on, but Hubby says it_s ready to go. It will include a new chat area where we will start again doing live chats. I_m looking forward to that again, should be a blast This week_s update was the one that almost wasn_t It seemed destined to remain as a blooper for some future DVD, but in the end it came out pretty erotic I thought. As a background for the scene, keep in mind that Hubby hadn_t blown his load for almost a week and I knew for a fact that he was going to have a big cumshot for the scene. He wanted to finish with a facial cumshot and really cream me. I agreed it would be a good one and we got started. After I masturbated to a climax in the office though, I got really horny and decided I_d rather suck him to completion in my mouth, then show his load to the camera and then swallow. That was the plan anyway Little did I realize that he was going to blast an incredibly THICK AND HUGE load into my mouth. I could literally feel the first few jets of his thick cum blast the back of my throat, which almost gagged me I swallowed those accidently, but could still feel more sperm being pumped into my mouth Goddamn, it was like sucking off a horse or something When I unintentionally spit what was left in my mouth into my hand I couldn_t believe it That may have been the biggest load that any guy has ever shot into my mouth Lukily though, I regained my composure and finished the job by licking up all of that sperm, which when looking back at the video has REALLY got me hot I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Talk to you soon-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : choker01.mp4
File Size : 38.05 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:07:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar

Download VIDEO: