Cast video: Vincent, Chris, Jake
Name: Straights Rough up the Gay Boy starring Vince, Jake & Chris

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 282 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 54 s

Genre: 3 Way, Anal, Big Cock, Interviews, Straight Guys
Description: It's a gay boy's fantasy cum true this week at StraightRentBoys and let me tell you this is one sizzling HOT video that will make you cum again and again. In fact this video is just so damn hot you might want to start watching it now before I delve into the backstory.

Last week a cute gay fan named Chris contacted me telling me he had a fantasy for straight guys that he needed fulFILLED. Being the pimp I am, I told him I'd talk to Eddie and see what we could do, as long as he was willing to be on video. It didn't take him more then a second for this horny little gay bottom boy to say 'OK.'

Soon I got him to my studio and gave him a choice: our veteran hung macho Latin stud Vincent, or our newest find, a hot and cute 21 year old straight rent boy named Jake. Well this boy is a greedy little bottom and wanted both of them, and was willing to pay (fortunately we accept credit card). But there was a catch; he told these 2 boys he liked it rough, and as you will see from this video, he got exactly what he paid for.

Soon he was on his knees in heaven giving these boys one hell of a hot blowjob. It was nice for a change seeing a gay boy giving the straight boys blow jobs because nobody knows how to blow a cock like a true gay boy! He sucked their beautiful big dicks like a thirsty wet vacuum cleaner, and got their bones rock hard.

Finally he was ready to take it in his man pussy. He got into the doggy position and let Jake pound his ass as he sucked on Vincent's big dick. Vincent roughened him up and forced him on his rod as Jake had a fuck of a good time squeezing his dick in Chris's sweet, ultra tight little ass.

The rest is just hot and horny pounding as Jake gets fucked and roughed up by these 2 awesome straight boys. Jake finally blows a huge load all over this boy's stomach and you can tell Chris is one happy customer.

But folks, let me tell you this video is not over yet. You need to stick around tell next week to see the 2nd part of this video...all I will tell you is it only heats up more from here!!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Straights Rough up the Gay Boy starring Vince, Jake & Chris - 282 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11019 секунды с 9 запросами