View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 11:09 AM   #195
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cunt Puppy Part Olar

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys
Video language: English
So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps. Her knees and ankles are spread apart by wooden spreader bars. But the one thing that Ashley is most worried about isn't even touching her.
The bar that she is straddling is made of pure, polished copper. It's so clean it's glistening in the light. And by itself this little pole probably wouldn't be much cause for concern. The problem is, Ashley knows it's electrified. Even if we hadn't told her, there is so much current running through this little piece of metal that you can hear in throughout the room. No one else wants to get close to it, for fear of getting shocked, but Ashley is forced to shimmy up and down this pole with her ass cheeks and pussy lips just fractions of an inch away from being shocked. She can't even put her feet all the way down. The bar is high enough to keep her on her toes.
With all that strain going through her legs we could have just left her in the predicament, but that would be too kind. We believe the best bondage is brutal bondage and the best torments are the kinds that push a girl right to the edge. In this case we decide that the easiest way to see what Ashley is made of is to cane her calves, right across the thickest part of the muscle, to see how long she can stand on point before he legs give out and her snatch gets zapped. We'd say a little electrical play never hurt anyone, but then again, it's not our cunts on the line.ty.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunt Puppy Part

Latex Confidential Fresno

Release Year: 2017
Sexy, sultry and erotic, Latex Confidential features 8 latex loving lesbians that love nothing more than skin-tight outfits on a beautiful woman. Our Mistresses take control as they torment their sexy slaves with the sensual touch of latex. Their hands smooth over every inch of slick latex, squeezing, teasing and tantalizing their willing slaves!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:51:11
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1562kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Confidential

Played With Conneautville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
He’s got a new play thing. This one’s a keeper. She seems to eat up everything he dishes out. The moment his cock is out Dee looks longingly at him. Her mouth opens and her eyes beg for him to fuck her. Fucking her is too easy though. To make it more interesting he’s going to keep her tied up and torment her between having his way with her. All holes are his and every inch of her body is a canvas for his mark. Dee is the kind of toy that you just can’t help getting excited over. With each position he puts her in he just gets more excited. Her constant begging for more is too sexy. He can’t help but blow his load on her multiple times.
Duration: 42:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Played With

Taylor Made Harshaw

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle. She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles. She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her. He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her. Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down. He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor Made

Beautifully Hard Core Assaria

DungeonCorp continues to bring the freshest faces and hottest bodies to hardcore BDSM with Rachael Madori...19 years old...long legs, perfect tits and a sweet face...not to mention some very dark desires...after the pre shoot interview, I knew this one had great potential for submission...I opt for steel shackles for my bind of choice...Rachael's perfect body is kept rigidly locked through three scenes as I explore her sensations and reactions...I find that she truly enjoys discomfort and torment as much as she enjoys pleasure...In the final scene, spread and stretched to her limits, Rachael is given the choice for pleasure or pain...she opts for the latter...which pleases and impresses me...and I find a great opportunity to give a model exactly what she wants.
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1055kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 146.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifully Hard Core

TG - Cadence Cross, Elise Graves Biglerville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Oh, Cadence. She is quite the character. I wonder what is actually taking place beneath that thin veneer? Cadence makes it difficult to pin down, and yet it is so obvious.
You'd think those big brown eyes of hers would be watching her tormentor. But she isn't the least bit interested. Instead, watch as Cadence turns her eyes away from her tormentor to instead gaze at her own image that's projected on the studio monitor. She can't help but be repeatedly drawn to her own reflection. Her own likeness.
This young Narcissist sits by her figurative pond, just as in the myth, so deeply in love with her own reflection that she forgets to eat, thus rendering her helplessly consumed by her own grandiose pride. Or is it insecurity? Is there a difference?
Being consumed by her own self, this particular bondage drama isn't between she and I. There is no room in her mind's drama for a supporting role. Cadence is the star and it is a one-woman show. This bondage drama is happening within the confines of Cadence's own psyche. Let's all watch as it unfolds....
Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Cadence Cross, Elise Graves

Bondage Jewel - HD 720p Baldwin Place

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Cheyenne struggles. Her bondage lets her roll over, but nothing else. The red tape gag mutes her struggles to a dull frustrated moan. As she struggles her short skirt rides up revealing her plump ass.
He's seen enough and he has to get some. Ravenous for her he licks, sucks, and bites her feet. He even mounts her as she fights and screams, but he's not going to let her go before he's satisfied. With each position he gets more and more use out of her. He makes her put her mouth on his cock. He puts it in her cunt and finally her asshole. With each torment he gets harder until finally he explodes on her face.
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Jewel - HD 720p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02995 секунды с 9 запросами