View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 10:23 AM   #36
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Description:
Hey Everyone.. Hubby here again.. Sorry for the delayed update, we just returned from Hong Kong this morning. Wifey is sound asleep at home, trying to recuperate We had a great time, staying at the renowned Peninsula Hotel. I_ll tell you one thing, watching the Asian guys eyes as Wifey walked around downtown was hilarious I don_t know that they_ve seen anything like her parading around, 36DD_s promptly displayed in a thin top. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb, LOL. Unfortunately we only had a couple of days there, as we were invited along by one of my friends that is a Captain for one of the larger airlines in Asia. Above is a pic of Wifey and I on the Star Ferry going across to Kowloon. You can see why Wifey is more prominently displayed on this site than I :-) She created quite a stir that evening, even attracting the semi-famous Elvis impersonator on the island. I guess they aren_t used to seeing stacked blonde bombshells wriggling around. It was also pretty humorous watching the little tailor guy as he measured Wifey for a couple of business suits that she had made while we were there (and damn are those guys fast) He couldn_t keep his eyes off of her knockers the entire time. Didn_t speak a word of english, but I think that love of big tits is universal.. Anyway, the series came out pretty well, considering we didn_t have our usual gear. I didn_t grab any stills this week as the little camcorder I used while we were over there didn_t have a progressive scan mode and the stills I grabbed looked awful.. I thought that the video came out well though.. Stay out of trouble, Wifey will be back next week
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : hongfun01.mp4
File Size : 45.65 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:08:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: