View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 08:28 AM   #35
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
Hi All Glad to be back in the saddle again, so to speak First off, I apologize for the error in the broadcast date for the TechTV interview that Hubby and I did. They aired it a day earlier than they had told us (on Tuesday, the 24th) It will air again on Saturday the 28th at 10:30pm Eastern time. At least that_s what they_re telling us On to more important things This week it was lucky that Dr Wifey was around, as the patient I saw at my clinic was suffering from a very painful over-erect problem. The poor guy had that hardon for two whole days (Lucky girlfriend Anyway, I immediately flew into action, dropping to my knees and tenderly applying an oral Heimlich manuever to the afflicted organ. Luckily for the guy, I have had years of training on hundreds of patients, so he was in very capable.. ahem.. lips.. It didn_t take much tongue swirling before I could feel his stiff club become even harder A few more strokes with my hands and some suction with my lips brought forth a gushing of his seminal fluid, which when fully drained finally allowed his member a very relieved respite from it_s previous woodish state. I am always so happy to help out my fellow man (especially if he_s a LARGE man Hope you all enjoy, see you next week
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : docpop01.mp4
File Size : 36.27 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:07:03

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar

Download VIDEO: