View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 07:44 AM   #82
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dan and Chic Medinah

Chic has sexy, muscular Dan tied to the massage table, slowly stroking and sucking his big hard cock. He licks every inch of Dan's well developed chest, thick thighs and bulging biceps. When Dan is desperate to cum, Chic makes him "ask nicely" for permission, then slowly stroked him until his body heaves and tenses, he moans, grunts and shoots his well earned load. Then Chic torments his sensitive cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan and Chic

A Very Long Edging Evangeline

This is a very long edging, edited down to about 38 minutes, of Chic tormenting 25 year old Sam's big dick until he was delirious, begging desperately for permission to cum. He looks pleadingly at Chic, who keeps bringing him to the edge and stopping abruptly just in time. His arousal and frustration turn to agony as his torment goes on and on while he tried desperately to hold on, moaning, whimpering and writhing in his restraints. Chic finally allows him to cum in an intense orgasm, then subjects him to a long milking of his sensitive, spent cock.
Duration: 37:51
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 777kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 265.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Very Long Edging

Dillon - A Long Teasing - Part 1 Dunlow

Dillon is so horny, so easy to tease and torment, that it's hard to stop and we go so long that two updates are required to show all of the good footage. This time I nearly teased him to distraction. I sucked his nipples, licked his sensitive neck, sucked on his hard cock and full balls and rimmed his tight sweet ass. All this while his girlfriend Bri sat watching. Dillon thrust his hips, his body twitched, he gasped, panted and moaned, trying desperately for more intimacy, trying to hold my hand, rub my back and even trying to kiss me as I drove him wild.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 638kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 192.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon - A Long Teasing - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06830 секунды с 9 запросами