View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 01:09 AM   #29
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- Oilyfun

Wifeysworld.com- Oilyfun

Description:
Happy New Years everyone

I hope that you have all sobered up enough to get your cocks hard again

This week was just a classical fuck session. I forgot my favorite bottle of lube, so we had to make do with a favorite body oil of mine. Damn, when Hubby started massaging that stuff into my pussy and ass it was incredible It kinda heated up, and it_s a bit thicker than gel, so it was kinda different (in a good way..)

As is the normal case with Hubby, his big dong came to life as soon as I walked into the room in my outfit. I_ve had this nightie forever, but haven_t worn it before. It was funny, I hadn_t climaxed in several days, which is very unusual for me (I normally masturbate four or five days out of the week, and Hubby gets me off several more times also) so I was HOORNYY

My pussy was so soaked from the oilrundown that it was ridiculous. If you listen carefully when I_m on top fucking Hubby you can hear how wet it was Hubby wanted to cum inside of me this week, but I wanted to see him jerk off because I wanted to masturbate for you all with his load all over my face. I have really grown to love the facial cumshot thing, and aften fantasize about having several men ejaculating all over my face and boobs while I_m using one of my vibrators.. You never know

Hope you_re all able to get off on this week_s set, I had one of the strongest climaxes in recent memory, it seemed to last forever..

Happy New Years
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : oilyfun01.mp4
File Size : 50 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Oilyfun.rar