View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 09:46 PM   #26
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
Hi All, this week my sweet tooth got the best of me, as what better combination could there possibly be than a Cheesecake Factory Banana Cream cheesecake with a healthy dollup of Hubby thick topping? We were in San Diego enjoying the gorgeous weather (while it was 117 degrees back home). Hubby wanted something to snack on and we came upon the CF. Well.. when we got back to our hotel room having him cum on the cake immediately popped into my head (am I a slut or what?.. Hubby said sure, as long as it wasn_t his slice, and so I went in and tried on a new nightie I brought with us. As is per usual with Hubby, the second he saw my tits his eyes glazed over and he became slack jawed (I think my boobs have their own hypnotic power over him) He mumbled something about getting the cameras, then stumbled off to grab them.. When he returned he already had a nice tent going on in his shorts. He seemed to really like my outfit, as my nipples are pretty clearly seen through it. He tried to get me to answer the door when the room service guy showed up with drinks, but I chickened out Shoulda done it as he was pretty cute Anyway, we had been fucking like a couple of horny bunnies for the previous two days, but we were both still raring to go He sucked on my nipples for awhile while I stroked his cock, then we got started. His penis was rock hard when I squeezed the lube onto his shaft and he nearly buckled over when I stroked over his swollen (and probably nearly raw by that time) head.. Needless to say, when I finally coaxed him into an orgasm, he dropped a very thick load for me. Made a GREAT topping, and added a healthy dose of protein for me also Stay cool..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : cakepop01.mp4
File Size : 36.63 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:07:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar

Download VIDEO: