luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Miku and her lover spend an evening together naked in a hotel room

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Miku
Video language: Japanese

Miku and her lover spend an evening out enjoying themselves. It has been a long week and they have both been too busy to get away and enjoy each other. Miku is married but has decided that since the current relationship she is in is not fulfilling, a lover was needed that would satisfy her sexually. She is happy to have this arraignment for now as she gets exactly what she needs from her lover. She has come over late after they went out to spend a few more intimate hours with her lover.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8182kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Miku and her lover spend an evening together naked in a hotel room

AsianStreetMeat - Penn

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Asian, Thai, Blowjob, All sex

Penn was introduced to me by her cousin's best friend's piano teacher. She was going to be the proof for my PhD dissertation about the natural red and blonde haired genes appearing spontaneously in the far East Asian population. But when I met her she said that she had dyed it. Oh dear, another fuckup. A pity really, what was there to do with a nice small respectable girlette? She did not have the red haired gene, or blonde hair. But without any real persuasion, she did demonstrate her natural 'fuck like a rabbit' gene. This is quite common is Asian girls. Especially good girls and those without even a single tattoo. Tip them over the limit with a promise of ever lasting love or throw away money, and they cannot wait to get their kit off on camera. Very pleased to present Penn, a natural cutie little fuck toy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9274kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download AsianStreetMeat - Penn
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12094 секунды с 9 запросами