View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 05:54 PM   #23
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Description:
Hi All, hope you_re all having a nice Memorial Day weekend This latest update was done in response to several requests we_ve had to have Hubby blast his load into my hair. It_s kind of a nasty thing to do, I can remember back when we were in high school one time I was in a hurry to get home (I was late for dinner or something, I can_t remember now what the deal was). Hubby was a typical horny teenager and wanted to get off, but I knew we didn_t have time to actually screw. I told him that I would jack him off onto my boobs if he wanted and he agreed (big surprise there..) We hadn_t been going out very long and I don_t think I_d actually seen his penis ejaculate. Anyway, he straddled me while I was on my back and I started to jerk him off. I hadn_t done that before and didn_t know exactly what to expect (I can remember my arm getting tired though, some things never change) I stroked him for quite awhile while he looked at my boobs and pulled on my nipples. He kinda started to groan and I knew he was going to start cumming. I pointed his cock down towards my tits and really jerked his big dick as fast I could. I was shocked when he started ejaculating, his sperm spurted not towards my breasts, but directly up into my face and just completely wiped my hair out He started cracking up, but I was kinda freaked because I had to go home and didn_t have time to take a shower or anything I can remember going into his parent_s bathroom and looking in the mirror and seeing these thick strands of cum in my hair Even back then it turned me on and I ended up going home and masturbating that evening thinking about it. Once a horny girl, always a horny girl Talk soon-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : haircare01.mp4
File Size : 30.16 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:05:59

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: