View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 10:20 AM   #192
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pristine Submissive Dunaujvaros

The submissive force is strong within this one, and so is her sexyness...Haley comes to us with some submissive interests, and we sieze the oppotunity to check her for masochism as well...Feenix prepares a series of scenes to thoroughly teat young Haley, and she does well to endure...Adjustments are needed and he uses many tormenting techniques to straighten her out...The little slut just cant resist the orgasms, and deep penetrations seem to arouse her...of course, Feenix shows her the other side of pleasure with over stimulation which leaves Haley gasping.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pristine Submissive

Dolly Mattel part 1 Pleasureville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Dolly suffers through one of OT's nightmarish fantasies. Most men dream have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 701.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly Mattel part 1

GirlFriends Part 4 Hazel Crest

Release Year: 2022
Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her "susy-homemaker" girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina can't seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewell's kinky bondage desires.
Format: real
Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 187.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GirlFriends Part 4

A Proud Painslut Hazelton

I'm definitely a fan of Renee Roulette. She is a tiny, pretty woman with a huge sexual appetite who describes herself as a painslut...She enjoys the challenge of BDSM and I can tell you, it makes her pussy very wet...I have a good time, tossing her fragile body around like a ragdoll, before I lock her into steel stocks and lay her down. Her legs are pulled back and tied at the thigh, leaving her pussy wide open for my whims...I continue to bend and stretch Renee, as I pleasure and torment her...For a dominant, it was a field day...intense play with a willing subject who loves to hate it.
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1268kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Proud Painslut

Tormenting Rachael Showell

We didnt give Rachael much time to prepare when she arrived for her shoot...She went right from paperwork to being bound and left on the floor for a round of photos...We all noted how sexy she looked in her casual wear...Feenix devises a nice plan for Rachael and she starts out, spread in stocks, as he removes her clothes...And she is in for a long day...Feenix gives her intense doses of punishment, as Rachael seems to feed off the helplessness in somewhat of a terrified sexual fit...and it is amazing to behold...Rachael is one of our favorite bottoms, when she isnt kicking guys in the balls as a domme...this girl is no powder puff, but she has all the right parts to make her softly and sweetly, sexually submissive and sincere.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 822kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 111.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormenting Rachael

Dolly Mattel part 1 Mooresburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Dolly suffers through one of OT's nightmarish fantasies. Most men dream have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 701.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly Mattel part 1

Dresden Barataria

Cast: Rosey Cheeks
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Dresden's got the buns for a good hard spanking. Some women need the cane, the whip, the paddle. Some women you have to hit with things. Dresden's the type of girl who you need to get in there with. You have to use your hands to redden her butt.
Once they are nice and red it's time to get more serious. Whips and floggers are lovely on a warm ass. Dresden's a little pain girl so there has to be something new to torment her with. Let her think she's going to cum and then take the vibrator away?
Dresden is teased over and over and over again. Each time she's denied. Once she is allowed to cum she's made to cum over and over and over well past where is comfortable. The vibrator is relentless.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dresden
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06243 секунды с 9 запросами