View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 09:40 AM   #512
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pussy on a Perch Harbinger

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Gabriella's tight little body is perfect for being perched on a swing. OT can't resist feeling her body and giving it a few punches. As Gabriella swings back and forth he gives her a good working over. Once she's nice and tender he sucks her tits deep into plastic suction cups. They are so tight and swollen she screams in horror.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy on a Perch

Police Westerlo

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
No one questions authority. When an officer comes to your door you let him in. He says he’s there to check for prowlers, but he seems more interested in checking out your body. His eyes caress your taut body. Once you’re in his clutches he savors his prey. Your fear, your desperation, your tears, your screams, music to his ears. You’re not a person to him. You’re just prey. Just another victim. Cops are all the same. Letting their authority go to their heads. Bellah is brutalized, beaten, and . She’s doing her best to fight back. It takes a lot to hold it together while her captor abuses her. Finally she snaps. Her body goes limp. The pain no longer registers. She’s been broken. Time to reward her.
Duration: 46:25
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 958.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police

Screamer Piedra Azul

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screamer

Lisey is bound and transitioned for forty minutes straight Ribeira Grande

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lisey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Lisey Sweet is just as sweet as her name would have you believe. She's curious about the whole bondage thing. With her wrists tied above her head and her ankles immobilized she's ready to explore.
We expose her huge ass and tape her overstuffed mouth shut. Without a break we go right into the next position. In a beautiful steer tie her butt is perfectly positioned. She gets a nice big red ballgag.
From there it's right over the knee for a thorough hand spanking. A little OTK has her screaming. Then it's into a strict hogtie. Finally she has her tits tied up so tight they might pop.
Duration: 38:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisey is bound and transitioned for forty minutes straight

Begging Board Bitch Earlham

Arielle has a story for OT. She explains the horrifying consequences of a terrible law that’s been passed. It’s affected many sex workers already. It’s even put limits on what consenting adults can do in their own homes.
Duration: 57:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begging Board Bitch

Super Magic Full Exclusive Collection Of Bondage Chronicles. Part 2. Silver City

Release Year: 2022
Master Warlock if youll pardon the pun whips out some classic techniques in this latest bondage offering from your friends here at Bondagemaidens. Suspension, inverted suspension, flogging, spanking, caning and whipping are all on top as Darling once again submits to Warlocks expertise. Her milky white flesh turns crimson with delight as she moans and grinds under his guidance

Total size: 5.0 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Magic Full Exclusive Collection Of Bondage Chronicles. Part 2.

Taking Her Toll Mitchellsburg

Sadie is on display every day of her life...her stunning blonde beauty was all it took to mark her as a target for all roaming eyes...Sadie leaves sore necks and car wrecks everywhere she goes...But now, she is all mine...tied up on the couch in her denim shorts and sexy top...I tell her how it's going to be, that she is now my toy and my object, as I begin to manhandle and spank her into submission...It's not long before she is singing my song...she is mine...I punish her for teasing the entire world with her tight ass and high heels, then i pleasure her, to use her, and see her as she is...she is an object of desire...its not her fault, but today she pays.
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 149.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taking Her Toll
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13088 секунды с 9 запросами