luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Back Home Reloaded Episode 4 - Stirring

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Briana Banderas & Lara West
Genres: Lesbian

Sexy Lara West is in bed, sulking, as episode four of Alis Locanta's highly arousing "Back Home Reloaded" begins. She checks her phone, waiting for her girlfriend to return, but is asleep by the time gorgeous Briana Banderas arrives. The hot brunette undresses before waking Lara with a tender kiss. The lovers embrace passionately, Briana straddling her sweetheart, perfect ass up, bare pussy exposed. She peels down Lara's bodysuit and sucks her stiff nipples, then goes down to eat her pussy, sucking and licking her hot pink folds. Moaning with pleasure, Lara kisses the taste of herself from Briana's lips. Moving into spoons, Briana drills Lara's shaved pussy with wet fingers, thrusting deep as Lara strums her own clit. Briana sprawls on her back, offering herself to Lara, who licks her juicy pussy while she fondles her own beautiful breasts. Lara spreads Briana open and laps at her clit, sucking hungrily, then flips her onto her tummy to finger-bang her from behind. They lie side by side to frig each other to frantic orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Back Home Reloaded Episode 4 - Stirring

Matty, Simon Kitty - Take Me Home FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Matty, Simon Kitty
Video language: English

Matty and Simon Kitty are having a lovely date. Walking hand in hand, they wander the city while snapping photos. As the sun goes down, the girls retire back home to their apartment to give their time together a more sensual turn.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6149kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 969.1 MB

Download Matty, Simon Kitty - Take Me Home FullHD 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05066 секунды с 9 запросами