View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 07:07 PM   #8
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Description:
Hey Guys and Gals, This is a bit of a departure, Hubby here.. Wifey is up visiting her folks this weekend and forgot to write her WFW so I was elected to take over. No, don_t worry, I won_t sit here going on and on about my dong.. This latest update was shot later in the day from last week_s update (I_ll bet you_d never guess -) As you probably all can tell by now, I have no resistance to Wifey_s tits. I_m like Pavlov_s dog once they come out. My eyes glaze over and my schlong is like Lazarus rising from his crypt (OK, that_s a weird allusion) I_ll tell you guys, seeing her walking around the beach in a bikini (or even a one piece suit) is too much for one guy to contend with. It_s almost comical watching guys trying to not be too obvious staring at her as she walks by. Even women can_t keep their eyes off of her huge tits. And I can attest that there is no better feeling than having one_s meat buried up between them. Which segues to this week_s series. Plain and simple it was a titfucking scene. Had a nice twist in the end where she licks my bone gravy off of her hands (she_s always such a ham) and DAAAMN it felt good blasting off between them. Hope you like the series, we get a lot of email from guys wanting to see me cum between her boobs rather than finishing off with a facial or swallow scene. Also wanted to let you all know that if you_re interested we did an interview on TechTV that will air on Weds the 25th (11:00pm Eastern Time, which is 8:00pm for all of us Left Coasters). It_s on the Unscrewed with Martin Sargent program. TechTV is carried by DirectTV and a lot of the cable stations. Check your local listings for the channel in your area (can_t believe I just typed those words). It will also be broadcast via their website at www.techtv.com. Wifey looked great, and I even showed my ugly ass mug on camera. Now ya_ll will see why Wifey makes more appearances on video and pics than me :-) Wifey will be back next week, have a good weekend everyone
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : doschichis.mp4
File Size : 25.17 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:04:49

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: