View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 07:06 PM   #7
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
Hello Fellow Horndogs This week_s update was a nice little handjob scene that Hubby wanted to post. We haven_t done a nice slow one in awhile, and a lot of our member_s were complaining.. Unfortunately we didn_t have our normal light setup with us, so the video grabs are a bit subpar. Hubby didn_t complain while I was stroking him though, so what can I say?.. I stroked him for quite awhile at the chair, but I couldn_t really get a good angle rubbing his balls at the same time so I asked him if he_d rather switch to the bed. (It_s easier for me in that position for some reason..) He must have liked it as he really popped off a huge load. I can_t even explain the thrill I get feeling a man_s penis as it gets close it_s climax. It gets as hard as a ROCK, and I love teasing it as the semen starts to explode from the head. It_s a real sense of power over a man I guess? I love it in the same way that I like to feel helpless as I_m getting fucked (hard) or if I_m getting eaten and have no control over when I_m going to cum. It_s very sexy Anyway, hope you like the scene, we have some very hot stuff coming up. Anal beads anyone? Also, don_t know how many of you have seen it yet, but the new Spotlight feature is NASTY Not sure if I_d be able to pull that off, I_d have to admit Have a great week all, talk to you all again Friday.. Enjoy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : helpinghands.mp4
File Size : 22.05 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:04:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar

Download VIDEO: