View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 06:55 PM   #6
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Wifeysworld.com- Valentine Wine

Wifeysworld.com- Valentine Wine

Description:
Happy Valentine_s Day This week Hubby and I went down to the Phoenician Hotel to do our update, and had a great time What a beautiful resort.. I wanted to do something special for Hubby, and I know he really gets turned on by me doing nasty cum eating scenes, so we did a few while we were there. This week_s is the Champagne Glass swallow, which I almost ruined One word of Wisdom: sperm and olive oil don_t mix I thought it would be a good idea to put a few drops of oil inside the glass because Hubby_s semen is so thick it_s hard to pour out of a glass. It definitely worked, but not the most tasty thing in the world It was still a lot of fun, however Hubby was rarin_ to go when I came out in the French Maid_s uniform, believe me We shot a few scenes there, and all came out great (not to sound boastful) We did a scene where he shot a huge load onto this huge glass table and I licked it off (there was a LOT of cum in this scene) and we did one where I started off in the bathtub with a huge vibrator, and Hubby pushed a Champagne bottle into my pussy as I was cumming. That was very hot and nasty It finished with a handjob scene on the bed, with a cumshot you have to see. I think you_ll like these Have a great Valentine_s Day all, see you next week Oh, and by the way, we have some major changes coming soon. The site is being completely revamped with added features and a lot more content
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Valentine_Wine.rar

Время генерации страницы 0.03462 секунды с 9 запросами