LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

David Montenegro and Angel Cruz Dandong

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Angel Cruz, David Montenegro
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Twinks, Uncut.
Not everyone could cope with David Montenegro’s huge cock in their ass, but Angel Cruz is not just any one. He is a horny Fuckermate and loved the challenge. David pounded Angel’s ass non-stop. These two horny twinks could read each other’s minds and it is a great video not to be missed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 494.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Montenegro and Angel Cruz

A Very Homosexual Holiday Special El Dorado Hills

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
Video language: English
Well, it’s the holiday season, and you know what that means, right? That’s right, the boss has come up with more festive ways of harassing his employees. You know, classics like mistletoe over his dick, gifting dildos, cock out carols …etc He gives new meaning to the term holiday bonus. Bonuses like his cock up your ass, or in your mouth. He said the holidays make him feel lonely, so a couple of the guys agreed to hang out with him. They didn’t know his definition of ‘hang out’ is fucking. Oh well there’s a first for everything, and it won’t be the last.
Duration: 41:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Very Homosexual Holiday Special

Fisted Rubber Gimp Part 1 Canfield

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
James is back, this time fully rubbered up, only showing his bare ass! That must mean he's here to get opened. After tying his legs up, and some pasionate /gimp kissing, all the fun begins, We all know by now that Dominique loves eating ass, so after prepping James' hole he's more than ready to take some dick... but let's just say James doesn't seem all that satisfied, so out comes the box! And this is not a normal box. It is filled with lots of Mr Hankey Toys! (The world's finest professional grade silicone toys). Toy after toy his hole keeps getting stretched, so much we'll see Dominique jerking himself off inside the young lads ass.
Duration: 36:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisted Rubber Gimp Part 1

BrokeStraightBoys - Chris Star Fucks Drew Stone Bareback Fort Plain

The tattoos on their chest almost touch as Chris and Drew connect their lips sensually on the couch. They're clad in only their underwear - a striking blue and red that shows the bulges of their cocks underneath. Quickly, Drew finds Chris's cock underneath the fabric, releasing it and sucking on his hard shaft.
"Fuck," Chris moans to Drew's soft yet deliberate movements of his head. His left hand propping him up, he uses his right to play with himself before returning his complete attention to shoving Chris's raw cock down his throat. Chris bends over and takes Drew's hardness into his mouth now, gold chain around his neck hitting Drew's leg every time he sucks from tip to base. The teal underwear is slipped down his legs and onto the floor when Drew positions himself ready to take Chris's cock. Swifty, as if choreographed, Chris slides his cock into Drew's asshole. He gasps and moans in the sensation, face scrunched with pleasure.
Giving Drew his bottom a little slap, Chris pounds Drew with intent. Drew's perfect ass is perky and round as Chris rams into it. He pins Drew to the futon with his hand on the back of his neck, showing his signature dominant style to the freshman. Balls knocking against each other, Chris takes a few slow drags into Drew's asshole before positioning him against the couch.
Face buried into the back of the futon, Drew receives Chris's fine cock with grace. He lets Chris place his hands against the back of his neck, lets him pound into him harder, lets his balls slap against him. When they move to missionary, they kiss again as Chris slides deeper into Drew's cock hole. Their heavy breaths get louder as they get closer to the final moment of . Drew pulls at his cock, filled with Chris's manhood. This is enough to bring Chris to the final moment of orgasm, jerking his tip to the very edge until hot cream spills out of him. Drew's cock, jealous of the attention, begs to finish too. He hold the base and satisfies his penis until it has emptied cum onto his stomach alongside Chris's contribution.
Duration: 13:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 488.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrokeStraightBoys - Chris Star Fucks Drew Stone Bareback

Animal Factor (Part 1) Mekinock

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Roberto Escorda, XY Studios, Latbocon Entertainment
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, International, Twinks (Young Meat), Latin, Piercings, Cumshot, Foot, Tattoos, Double Anal Penetration, Threesomes
They only live for sex, darkly, beautifully. And every time they discover and break a new limit... They touch their animal essence and, fleeing of the territories of innocence, invent a paradise of happiness in their passions.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:37:56
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1295kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Animal Factor (Part 1)

Rascal Video Johnny Hazzard Top Part 2 Bottom Sloan

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Rascal Video
Cast: Marlon Abdalla, Brock Armstrong, Trent Atkins, Vin Costes
Genres: Compilation, Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Rimming, Big Dick, Hairy, Tattoos
Here in some of the best scenes captured throughout his incredible career, he proves that whether dominant or submissive, top or bottom, Johnny’s sex is always violently intense!
Duration: 4:10:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rascal Video Johnny Hazzard Top Part 2 Bottom

Corban & Jonas Serviced Grand Forks AFB

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Rimming, Cumshot, Masturbation, Tattoos
I sure underestimated Corban's cock size when pairng him with Jonas. I knew Jonas was going to be in town to do a full-scene, and he is such an eager cocksucker, I figured he coulde in a day early and spend some quality oral time with a buddy. I didn't count on Corban being so donkey-dicked.After shooting Corban's solo, I texted Jonas that the scene went well, and that he had a really 'enviable' cock to look forward to the next day. Jonas wasn't too sure what I meant, but the minute Jonas saw it, he totally got what I was saying."Wow, I just wish my cock looked like that!" Jonas said in a very impressed and slightly envious tone. I think Jonas might have a little length on Corban, but it is Corban's super-straight girth that make it look like an 'ideal' cock.Jonas de I am sure I will have a few emails saying what a missed opportunity it was to not have someone super skilled in sucking, but Jonas LOVES to suck cock. His eagerness is really apparent, but he just doesn't have the finesse down. Jonas has likely only sucked 6 cocks in his life, and even the best of us would find Corban's thick rod a challenge. So cut him some slack, cuz he sure gave it the old college dorm try!Despite Jonas's lack of cock-sucking experience, he keeps Corban hard the entire time. This was one of those "shoot the entire way through" vids, with only one stop to take some pics.During the break to take photos we realized Jonas was not going to make him cum, but the great thing about Jonas is he is not afraid to get cum in his mouth or swallowing a cummy cock to suck the last bit of jizz out of it. Which is exactly what we did.Not sure if Corban will be back. He had fun, but even the blow job pushed him past his Down Low gut-reaction. I have asked him a couple times, but I think he is not ready to do more on camera. I told him of course to keep my number on speed dial if he changes his mind!
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corban & Jonas Serviced

Время генерации страницы 0.08128 секунды с 9 запросами