luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Deepthroating Champions Girls 2

Cast: Paris Gables
Genres: Blowjob ,POV
Video language: English

These two blonde doppelgangers are the closest thing to twins most of us will ever get. Personally, I can't tell the two of them apart. They're both blonde haired, blue eyed fembots who seem to genuinely like getting each other off. The only thing these two blonde bombshells are missing is a cock to share between them. Enter our guy stage left. Holy shit! The two of them leap on his meat like they haven't eaten a good meal in Weeks. They make a meal of his cock and try to deep throat every juicy inch. One girl impales her throat while another goes down below to juggle his balls in her mouth. Not to be outdone, her lookalike lays on the bed and opens her esophagus to take a deep throat fucking. These blondes choke on his cock until their mascara runs, leaving them looking like wild-eyed raccoons who are hungry for cum. If these girls had to choose a last meal, I'm betting it would be cock!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 409.6 MB

Download Deepthroating Champions Girls 2

Natali Delivers Some Nice Oral Sex and Gets a Facial Cumshot

Genres: Uniform ,Gonzo ,Cumshot ,Hand Jobs ,Costumes
Video language: English

A couple of guys argue while Natali sits by at the desk. One of the guys demands that she suck his cock so she dutifully pulls his fat dick out and starts sucking on it. She slides her hand up and down that thick meat while he builds closer to an orgasm. He gives her a shot of cum on her tongue.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:44
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1657kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 74.9 MB

Download Natali Delivers Some Nice Oral Sex and Gets a Facial Cumshot
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02670 секунды с 9 запросами