View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 07:26 PM   #106
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Vickyathome.com- Lavatory Occupied NUMBER THREE- romance in Venice, Italy.....

Vickyathome.com- Lavatory Occupied NUMBER THREE- romance in Venice, Italy.....

Description:
when you gotta go.... you gotta go.... (this was very spontaneous, we were on vacation and we didn_t even have a videocamera with us, so we filmed it with our still camera)..... this is something that I guarantee you is nowhere on any other site, anywhere, unless of course it was stolen. It was quite a setting really, a romantic little hotel in Venice and .... I had the urge. No real camera, just a handheld thing. The restroom was quite open with people coming in and out the entire time I was in the men_s room. The picture you see above was taken with a camera about the size of a palm. Nothing expensive on this _shoot_.... just having a good time. It was after this that I started to think.... hmmm, this is waay too much fun I should do more of this and better... bring some lights etc., just in case..
Model:
Vicky Vette
Studio:
Vickyathome.com
Info:
File Name : lavatoryoccupied3.mp4
File Size : 58.2 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:06:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lavatoryoccupied3.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03556 секунды с 9 запросами