View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 05:37 AM   #753
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scoreland.com- Jackumentary- Kelly Christiansen

Scoreland.com- Jackumentary- Kelly Christiansen

Description:
Probably one of the most-asked questions I_ve had is _Do you actually look like you do in the magazines and videos?,_ and I say, _Yes, I think so._ Of course, I don_t go around dressed in the clothes I wear at SCORE to the grocery store I_ve done a lot of things. I used to work for a newspaper. I was a telemarketer. I_ve done a lot of sales. Sales rep. I do wedding planning. More of the booking. Honestly, I had no idea what to expect at SCORE. I_ve seen the magazine, so I had a feeling about how I would be posing, but I had no idea about anything else. My husband said, _Hey, look, they have this BeASCOREModel website,_ so we watched the little introductory video and he said, _You should do this._ It_s been better than my expectations. My friends always say I_m very down-to-Earth and more like the girl-next-door. That_s the great Kelly Christiansen (SCOREtv: Uncut &amp Uncensored, Big Tit A-List 2 and seven other DVDs plus ten magazines). 2011 SCORE Model of the Year winner Kelly is back in civilian life after a popular run at SCORE over several years. This Jackumentary is a salute (a one-armed salute, naturally) to this stacked brickhouse blonde-next-door who was encouraged to pose by a very liberal husband and a SCORE reader. I do like to watch myself have sex, and every time I see myself, I can_t believe it_s really me. We_re not swingers. He likes watching me with other guys and he likes the idea that his wife is a star. Kelly Christiansen: future busty legend.
Model:
Kelly Christiansen, Jack Cummings, Johnny Champ, Juan Largo, Sergio, Shaggy
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Kelly-Christiansen-42498-KellyChristiansenJackumentary_30492_854x480_1500_M FS.mp4
File Size : 897.88 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 01:18:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Kelly-Christiansen-42498-KellyChristiansenJackumentary_30492_854x480_1500_M FS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03609 секунды с 9 запросами