View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 11:59 AM   #496
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Door to Door to Slave Potterville

Young Sasha is doing the door to door circuit in a very nice neighborhood, hoping to sell magazine subscriptions to help her pay for a college trip...Mark is looking for something interesting to do, and Sasha's visit gives him just that...Using his own special charms, Mark convinces Sasha to get naked, at which point he shackles her wrists and ankles...She endures a day of suspensions, spankings and orgasms under his control.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2580kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 232.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Door to Door to Slave

Small, Submissive and Overwhelmed Hartlepool

As far as BDSM goes, Sadie is very new and had little idea what to truly expect from a day of BDSM with me...She stands waiting in the room and I get her into line quickly...She is very willing to be submissive and that does work in her favor, in this particular situation...I do a bit of verbal Dom and control, but that tiny tantilizing body draws me in and I end up groping and spanking her much sooner that I had planned...then some tickling...from out of nowhere, Sadie comes alive with tickle terror...a very entertaining bit...I explore her entire body...I spread her, put her ass in the air and expose her perfect pussy for the finale'...Sadie turns out to be very orgasmic, very sensitive and able to cum and cum again.
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2500kbps

File size: 174.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Small, Submissive and Overwhelmed

The Bound Gift Round Hill

Mark and I had plans, but I skipped away at the last minute, leaving him a note and a gift...Young Violet, all tied up on the sofa, her only purpose is to please my guests...Mark gets right to work, playing with her lovely ass before carrying her upstairs...Violet endures harsh spanking, paddling and caning before squealing out in pleasure from the vibrator on her pussy...then it's into the bedroom...Mark spreads her out on her tummy, with her ass in the air...a perfect target for his impact toys...then he turns her over to be fully exposed with her legs spread...the dildo sinks into her soft pussy and Violet moans for more.
Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2405kbps

File size: 268.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bound Gift

Cuffed Granite

The chubby babe with enhanced tits and puffy nipples awaits her dominant partner Mugur who chokes her with a black leather whip, licks along her cheeks and lifts her red latex skirt to give her big ass some spanking. He slaps those cheeks with his bare hands and fills her asshole with a gigantic black dildo before stuffing his huge cock down her deep throat. Today’s dark chamber humiliation continues with some balls deep ass fucking on a black sofa.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 7.6 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuffed

Sex Tape - Riley Reys Skyland

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojojutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Tape - Riley Reys

Latex Love Murrells Inlet

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Love

Trouble At The Manderin Hotel Pioneertown

Cast: Eryn Rose, Monica Nowak, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teen
Video language: English
Two young ladies Eryin Rose and Monica have decided to marry each other and to take their honeymoon overseas in the five star Manderin hotel. Unfortunately their behaviour whilst out in the town has upset some local people who want the girls prosecuted. The hotel have to take some sort of action and it is explained to them that if they were locals they would be caned. This horrifies the girls but it is offered as the only way they can get out of the mess they are in. In this first part of the story Monica is bent naked over the punishment stool, her bottom is then sprayed with water and she is given her first cold twelve hard strokes. This caning leaves welts and marks on her bottom.The continuing story of Erin Rose and Monica on honeymoon in the Manderin hotel. The only thing that can happen is that the pain is going to get worse. Not only have they been caught kissing and having sex but they were smoking drugs and this is certainly cause for trouble. In this second part of the story Eryn Rose is bent naked over the punishment stool, her bottom is then sprayed with water and she is given her first cold caning of twelve hard strokes. Monica has to watch as the punishment is given. This caning leaves Eryn in tears and pain.Eryn Rose and Monica have decided to marry each other and to take their honeymoon OV star Manderin hotel. Unfortunately their behaviour whilst out in the town has upset the locals who want the girls prosecuted. The hotel has to take some sort of action and it is explained to them that if they were locals they would be caned. This punishment horrifies the girls but it is offered as the only way they can get out of the mess they are in. In this third part of the story Monica has to go back naked over the punishment stool, her well marked bottom is then once again sprayed with water and she is given the second caning of twelve hard strokes. Eryn stands against the wall with tears in her eyes as Monica takes the thrashing.This is the end of the story of the two young ladies Eryn Rose and Monica who have decided to marry each other and to take their honeymoon overseas in the five star Manderin hotel. Unfortunately their behaviour whilst out in the town has upset some local people who want the girls prosecuted. The hotel have to take some sort of action and it is explained to them that if they were locals they would be caned. Not only have they been caught kissing and having sex but they were smoking drugs and this is certainly cause for trouble. This punishment horrifies the girls but it is offered as the only way they can get out of the mess they are in. In this final part of the story Eryn has to go back naked over the punishment stool, her well marked bottom is then once again sprayed with water and she is given the second caning of twelve hard strokes. Now with both girls diplaying marked bottoms and Eryn in tears they have to take the final part of their punishment. Standing together they are given eight strokes of the taws each on their hands. This is a prolonged and terrible punishment for two young girls.
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 531.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trouble At The Manderin Hotel
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10318 секунды с 9 запросами