View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 11:57 AM   #2256
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Holding on for Dear Life

Holding on for Dear Life

Such a horrifying predicament my Punisher had me in tonight when he placed two standing cinder blocks a foot apart from each other and placed a metal leg in between both holes for me to stand on while barefoot. With my hands tied above my head and stretched to the ceiling, I steadily balance myself on the unsturdy leg as if my life depended on it. Without anything being done to me, I am already a complete wreck from fear that I lose my footing and fall to my dreaded suspension. My Punisher enjoys my reaction so much that he comes in and does all he can to make me fall. He grabs my favorite toy and whips every part of my sexy body that he can get his hands on. My back, my ass, my thighs, and then moves to my pretty little feet, then back to my stomach. I cry and scream in fear that I will fall as I grip the ropes that hold me to the ceiling. Determined to catch me off guard, he continues to fuck with me by pulling on my hair, aggressively groping my thighs, and whipping me with the cat-o-nine tails even more. When he sees that I use every bit of my strength not to fall, he becomes more determined so he starts pushing me around but I am NOT havin’ it. The fight between he and I depends on whether I slip off the pole and stay on as long as I can. Such fear and suspense in this awesome predicament.
GENRE:

Size: 79.1 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 640 | Duration: 12 min 20 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07635 секунды с 9 запросами