View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 03:24 PM   #492
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Angela & Molly Spanked Rulo

Studio: Goodspankingclassics
Cast: Angela Ryan, Molly Matthews, Chelsea
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
This was another amazing session. I originally thought I was booking Angela only, for her first shoot for me, through Molly and an email reference from her. Somehow I missed that I was hiring them as a duo. When they both showed up, made up, dressed sweetly and ready to go, I just went with it. I had planned to shoot a CS session that day and that is what I needed most, so I went with it on that point, too. I'd never done a double CS and, really, it kind of messes with the whole premise...

Total size: 676.0 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela & Molly Spanked

Tiffany Bdsm Spanking Collection Vallentuna

This was the very first time that Lucey has been spanked or paddled and she was in truth a bit scared but you will see that she soon got into the whole thing and did enjoy the somewhat painful experience. A lovely film but with some good hard spanking and paddling.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Bdsm Spanking Collection

Leaving Marks Part One RokiSkis

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
“I'm all yours,” but blindfolded and hogtied on the bed she can only show her eagerness by obeying my orders. When they play starts to get rough I slide her blindfold down into her mouth and turn it into a gag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part One

Chelsea Spanks Thelma Flaxton

Studio: Goodspankingclassics
Cast: Thelma Sleaze, Chelsea
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
It's been a while since we found a new, fresh bottom to spank. Then suddenly Thelma came our way and we knew it was time, She's a darling, adventurous woman with a tolerance even she didn't know she had!I began with a nice hand spanking warm-up. But, that didn't last too long. With the camera rolling and a half hour of non-stop reality spanking (unedited!) to go, it was time to move on.The next step was gradual: a couple of paddlings with increasingly stiff leather paddles. Soon it was time for the strap and, last but not least, the cane!

Total size: 680.4 MB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chelsea Spanks Thelma

SP Hot Seat - River and Enza Arch

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Heavy, steel shackles and chains, leather body restraints, hoods and sensory deprivation gear, primitive reproductions of devices used to extract information from captives, dark and gritty atmosphere with an underlying rustic, earthy vein of wooden contraptions give a balance to both the Pain and Sensuality that you will witness. You may even get a sneak peak at what goes on behind the scenes in certain specified productions, as Master James likes to educate and show what really might be happening as you gain inspiration for your own painful pleasures.
Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Hot Seat - River and Enza

Safe House 2 Part 1 Sammamish

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Water, Electro
Her delivery method speaks lucidly of where she has been and where she is going. She slowly wakes to a gentle rocking and tug at her body - Confined to a coffin like container lined with foam, a sensory deprivation hood seals her head with a smothering pressure.A built in Anesthesia Mask covers her nose and mouth orifices permitting the fetid air of her confinement to oxygenate her.The sound of her breath rushes into her consciousness - What's on my face - hugging it - squeezing it - sticking to me?She holds her breath - silence. Flexing her body, it is held fast by an unyielding resistance.As her senses slowly reveal an unfathomable state - a waking nightmare materializes. She feels hot - pressure builds throughout her body. Her arms feel numb and will not move.She is tightly wrapped with plastic film and bound with webbing. Her feet, strapped into 6" stiletto heels.Helplessly probing a suffocating darkness, her mind roars over the loud rasps of stale air. She gasps, desperately straining against the enclosure as her body aches for oxygen.Clank, Clank, Clank, The worm rolls out of her pupa - she feels a sudden cold hardness pressing against her.From the confines of a minimalist prison her senses explode as she is manhandled by a dangerous new force.Cut from the womb of her plastic wrap forensic shield, she is quickly hogtied. Then, a loud but distant command orders her to her knees.She struggles to obey - her writhing becomes more frantic as the jarring jolt jabs of a shock saber stab her again and again.Her air orifice whistles as she gulps between screams.He grabs her by the neck, yanking her to her knees.The method is time tested - assault her senses; flood her mind with shock, horror and confusion.Still hogtied, kneeling, balanced precariously, she feels her head yanked back - he places a rebreather bladder over the hood's only opening. Her mouth is packed - crammed with a large sponge and sealed with a band of tightly wrapped vinyl tape. Her eyes are stretched wide as the terror of this madman's machinations unfold before her. He approaches, clinching a brass rod and a long snaking red cable attached at the end.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House 2 Part 1

Graias Perfect The Best Wonderful Magic Collection For You. Part 1. North Apollo

Release Year: 2022
Collection of movies from Graias. This pack about torture womens. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning, torture, whipping, spanking. The pack feature content from source graias smplace forum. This interaction way with womens might be of interest for toxic masculinity patriarchs from Cleveland and British's asians surviving in the western world.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graias Perfect The Best Wonderful Magic Collection For You. Part 1.
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14346 секунды с 9 запросами