View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 03:24 PM   #491
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rocky's Gambit Parkersburg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky's Gambit

Foxy Jesus - Vera King Staffordsville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus - Vera King

Samantha Reigns Part 2 - Spanking Glamor Kamuela

Samantha Reigns 2nd Spanking at Spanking Glamor... Enjoy and stay tuned!
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 18771kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Reigns Part 2 - Spanking Glamor

Breaking Her Down Orangeburg

I dont think Valentina knew just how intense bondage can be...She was happy to jump in and give it a try, although a bit anxious...no one could blame her for that...But if she knew how it was going to end, I doubt she would have had any reservations at all...In this first scene, I give her a good taste of bondage and flogging...she ends up fighting off the vibrator with squirming and generally bad behavior...of course, she needs to be punished, so the next scene features Valentina strappado tied, bent over and spanked....this time she cant avoid my vibrator totally, but still, I don't have total control yet...I can see that Valentine is going to make me work for her sexual submission....in the next scene, she is racked with ratchet straps....I use the vibrator more as a tease in this scene, and use the whip on her helpless tits...In the final scene, our showdown finally comes...I tie Valentina on her back with her legs spread wide...i give her a good, deep fucking with a dildo before I add the magic wand...This time, Valentine must submit, and she does....I dont know if it was one very very long orgasm or a series of them, but Valentina learns how it feels to be made to cum, and then cum again, and then cum again...I think she was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable bondage can be.
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3521kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 332.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Her Down

Chelsea Spanks: Sandy Greeley

Studio: Goodspankingclassics
Cast: Sandy, Chelsea
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
I must admit, I was a bit taken back by Sandy and her reaction to spanking. There is a great deal of submissiveness about her and I wasn't sure she'd stop me if I were to accidentally take it too far. So, as per my usual take in these kinds of situations, I took it easy on her, at first. But, as the spanking progressed I was able to get audible responses and body language so I could gage the severity of the spanking for her.
Duration: 30:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 698.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chelsea Spanks: Sandy

Leaving Marks Part One Midwest

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance. But Maddy gives herself over to bondage as easily as a sheep being sheared. She doesn't have an ounce of pretension about her.
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part One

HdT Ella Vaday - Ella Raine Whiting

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
It's one hell of a day with Ella Raine and she's one hell of a bondage slut. She's one of those adorable little bondage bunnies that you just can't keep your hands or ropes off of. She's quickly tied up tight and ready for an OTK spanking with a tape gag firmly in her mouth.
In a standing spread eagle Ella has pantyhose put over her head, panties shoved in her mouth, then electrical tape wrapped around. The perfect INSEX mask takes away her sight. Now she doesn't know when the cane is coming or where it's going to hit her.
Time for Ella to fly. Her beautiful tits are bound tight with twine and then her legs are pulled up and wide apart leaving her cunt beautifully exposed. The flogger tenderizes it and then the vibrator goes to town on her sensitive little clit.
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Ella Vaday - Ella Raine
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10469 секунды с 9 запросами