Old 08-04-2022, 12:50 PM   #87
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Breeding Season vol.3 Ashkum

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Luke Bennett, Jerry Stearns, Bilal Bagra, Ty Roberts, DJ, Drew Sebastian, Holden Phillips, Dice, Jack Darling, Mr. North, Shane Andrews, Cam Christov, Max Cameron, Logan Stevens, Jack Hammer, Steven Richards, Murphy Maxwell, Corin Wave, Cor
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
With the release of each of my videos, the goal has been to present glimpses from the vast world of male sex, the incredible range that men have when they move into deep connection with each other. I believe that it’s through sex that men create the very language that expresses who and what they are. When men fuck, they do so with everything they’ve got: their fears, their anger, their passion and pure desire. In this epic third volume of Breeding Sea, I’ve chosen men who exemplify this range of sexual eloquence. Some of the scenes are already controversial (yeah, I’m used to that) because they depict the depths of real submission and the brazen towering dominance of man’s sexual nature. So watch this video and take it—every moment of it—very seriously. Watch carefully and you’ll see the world that opens through male sex: power, submission, hubris, innocence, love, ego-, bliss. Watch it while you goon out on your fat turgid dick; watch it while you fuck a buddy; watch it while your neighbor sucks you off. You will recognize yourself in every single gesture, every expression and act and orgasm in Breeding Sea 3. Each man, after all, is all men.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Season vol.3

Drilling A Hole Of A 19 Yo Twink From Venezuela, Part 3 Valle De Bravo

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation.Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.
Duration: 3:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 136.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drilling A Hole Of A 19 Yo Twink From Venezuela, Part 3

Cutler X And Andy Star Eden

Studio: Cutlers Den
The Perfect Ass. Andy Star brings Cutler a hole aficionados feast. Its big, its puffy, it loves to get stretched And filled up. Culter fucks Andys perfectly toned ass into submission which was harder than we thought and delivers Andy to heaven. Cutler throws his big dick all the way in, hard and...
Duration: 25:26
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 570.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutler X And Andy Star

Felipe Ferro and Jose Quevedo Rodding

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Felipe Ferro and Jose Quevedo
Genres: Gay, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Spanking
Jose Quevedo doesn’t pull any punches in this wild scene with muscle cub Felipe Ferro. Jose gets right down to business, his thick dick inside Felipe’s waiting asshole, mercilessly pounding him into submission. Felipe moans and screams in as Jose fucks the cum right out of him only to have Jose’s hot load sprayed all over his asshole.
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felipe Ferro and Jose Quevedo

Время генерации страницы 0.05932 секунды с 9 запросами